EASYOFFICE

How to face people now??

Page no : 2

Arjun M K (Student) (181 Points)
Replied 09 May 2011

dont worry lakshay...the full ipcc team all over the india is with you....

Amit Surana (Student CA/CS-Professional)   (268 Points)
Replied 09 May 2011

Kuch nai hota yar ye CA hai, nd ise karne ke liye himmat karne wale hi bohot kam log hote hai to apan to kar rahe hai. ICAI our institute is un pridictable so dont lose hope.

Aur rahi bat logo ko bolne ki to yar bolne wale to bohot kuch bolte hai par ek bar CA ban gae na tab sirf apan bolenge kuki wr r facing one of the toughfest exam. AND A CA is after all A CA.

CA apne aap me bohot bada hai dear.

Deepak (CA Final Student) (357 Points)
Replied 09 May 2011

Originally posted by : CA.ViVeK M ACA

You are born to live and not to exist. Face the challenges, insult or humiliation. Once you succeed, then everything else will be sorted.......

YOU know you've worked hard.... Even I know that I'd given everything which I cud, infact maine apni lyf me jitni padhai nai kari thi, woh sab daal diya tha in 3.5 mahino me.... tujhe pataa hai tune kya galtiyaan kari hain, next tym jus don't repeat dem..... dats it.....

As far accountability is concerned, u're accountable to 3 people in the world....

1st ur parents

2nd ur teachers

3rd u urself......

neighbours ko goli maar, unko to consider hi mat kariyo, har student mehnat karta hai, but yeh kabhi kisi padosi ko pataa nai chalega.....

ek baar tune IPCE clear karli, uske baad wohi padosi teri taarif karte nai thakenge...... i will suggest u for the tym being ke don't loose ur focus from "wat u've entered dis highly reputed course for?".... ICAI ko batade ke tune CA join kiya coz u've all it takes to be CA......

dats it buddy, hope u won't be contemplating why i wrote such a lengthy post, since i too initially thought of wat u'd thought, but then i sat down for sometime sank into my feelings n realized that i'm doing this for mself, from where the hell does the outside world affect me????

Thanx.......

Tc...;-)

CA Final (CA Final Student) (856 Points)
Replied 09 May 2011

It's happened so don't think what will other says

ritika (student of life) (1146 Points)
Replied 09 May 2011

dear lakshay..

dnt think too much of this at the moment...u knw this is my 4th attempt of ipcc.. n m still working hard...i hav been through tht pahse nt for one tym bt for thrice.......n u knw the only thing tht keeps me going is my WILL to be a CA.......all my relatives n also my family members nw r thinking tht i wont be able to be one..bt one day i will prove them tht i hav the capabilty....n so everyone has.......and regarding facing people i wud suggest u to ignore them..coz they r just thr to demotivate u....n by such approach u r helping them to succeed in their appraoch.......change ur approach dear.....n just dnt care abt wat they think and say....coz wen u will succeed the same people will be praising u.......as u knw this world just knws to salute the rising sun....they are least bothe to knw the pain the sun has taken to rise...........so cheer up my friend.....and dnt loose hopes....:))))

adula... (student) (550 Points)
Replied 09 May 2011

rightly said by ritika.....those who have belief in ur ability won't comment .... if poeple comment they don't have belief in you then no need to worry for such people's attitude

Prerak (Partner) (51 Points)
Replied 10 May 2011

Sachin bol kar jawab nahi deta............uska Balla bolta hai.............

Same is the case with CA Exams............ Don't try to justify your efforts in front of any body...........just listen and smile..........

Wait for the day when your result.......and more than your result your career will speak for your self.....

1 Like

Santosh Ramaseshan (CA, CS ) (110 Points)
Replied 12 May 2011

Just leave it CA is just part of Life think of life beyond CA it will clear all your doubts       

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: