How to face people now??

lakshay (ipcc) (581 Points)

08 May 2011  

i am giving these may ipcc exams ...i have been working hard for it for the last 4 months ....my all relatives feel that i will clear these exams ..now this law exam has turned my life...

as u guys know it was all theory ..n my paper was horrble..i will fail in law(even god cant pass me .)..n thus wont be able to clear the group..feeling sad for it...my neighour ..when ever she used to come at my home i used to study..she thought that i am quite brialliant..bt now jab result ayega she as well as my alll friends and relatives will feel that i am a big dumbo..i obviously cant tell everyone that law mein isbaar sab kuch ulta ho gaya..bdw i am +2 guy..i actually made some mistakes..bt now i am ready to work hard on it..

my elder brother is also quite intelligent..he is doing his mtech from iit bombay..

they will think that one is intelligent n the other one is a duffer..

i personally know that in nov i will clear both the groups..bt these 5-6 months...uhhh..how to face these people....ab i think i wont even be able to make eye contact with them...pls help me guys