How to confirm exemption

I have got exemption in Advance Accounting CA-IPC G-2 of Nov 2017. But Today I have downloaded the Hall Ticket but no where that exemption is shown. So how can I confirm that my exemption is valid and also updated in ICAI System?

Replies (6)
Login to exam portal. It shows exemption

Exemption window showing closed on icai exam website. What to do?

If you show your exemption in your form then no need to worry. Same is confirmed.

Also hall ticket don't show exemption. I also sit in exams with one exemption so there is nothing to worry.
I am an Associate of III as well as a post graduate of Commerce and B Ed. which papers are exempt for me suppose I go for CA OR CS. Which is most recognised and rewarded ?

I have got exemption in ISCA CA-FINAL-of Nov 2019.Exemption window showing closed on icai exam website. What to do?
 

I have got exemption in ISCA CA-FINAL-of Nov 2019.Exemption window showing closed on icai exam website. What to do?
 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details