Easy Office
LCI Learning

How are Nov 2008 Exams goin??

Page no : 5

(Guest)

Hi Guys

As a person who come across all these types of situations I can tell you all that dont loose hope. Try to appear all the subjects. The paper in which u think u r not done well may give u more friuts than the paper in which u r so confident.

Not happy with one paper does'nt mean that u quit all the other. Luck is with one who appears all the subjects with a possitive frame of mind. Dont evaluate your answers till the completion of all the exams.

ALL THE VERY BEST TO ALL OF YOU.

Venkat Dhanyamraju

Sambu Suresh (CA Job) (564 Points)
Replied 05 November 2008

Hi, Devendra is right in his saying. Now in CA exam you can get exemption if you score 60 marks and evern if you get "0" marks in other paper. And one more thing you people have alternate day exam. see CA exam is like cricket. In intial overs if you keep your wickets in hand and manage in middle overs, then you can score in slog overs. in the intial overs( tough paper) try to get minimum scores. in the slog overs ( like auditing & Law ) tray to get maximum runs. dont worry, try to give your 100%. and dont compare with previous exams. you dont know you may pass this exam. you are not the evaluator, how can evaluate your own paper. you dont know whether you wrote right or wrong. if any one knows that he never wright wrong one. in ca exams they award marks for steps and not for final answer. even if you unable to tally the balance sheet you will get 80% of marks . so dont worry. all the best.

meenu tandon (Student) (41 Points)
Replied 05 November 2008

Originally posted by :singhmonika70
" i m very nervous towards my exam please help me "

(Guest)

This is in regard with the re-registration for the new syllabus of CA course.

I belong to the old batch and I have to re-register myself for the new syllabus.  I have completed my articles as I belong to the old syllabus, here I would like to know whether I have to go for articles again if I re-register myself for the new syllabus?

Can anyone clarify on this (with supportings preferred)

Saranya M.Krishnan (Student ) (31 Points)
Replied 05 November 2008

Originally posted by :Guest
" Can anyone provide me Final accounts papar. "

Find the attached to have a look at our wonderful Accounts paper.

Attached File : 22 advanced accounting - nov 2008.pdf downloaded: 187 times

Paramesh (Service) (20 Points)
Replied 05 November 2008

I've completed my CA articleship in April 1998, but I've not completed my CA Inter Exams. How do I proceed, if I want to complete my CA course? Do I take new syllebus or else old one. Please advise.

with regards,

Parmesh

Jeet Biswas (ACMA (in Service)) (5073 Points)
Replied 05 November 2008

Originally posted by :Guest
" I've completed my CA articleship in April 1998, but I've not completed my CA Inter Exams. How do I proceed, if I want to complete my CA course? Do I take new syllebus or else old one. Please advise.

with regards,

Parmesh
"

U will hv to register for PCC and qualify it, thereafter register for & qualify CA Final. & by default, u will be in New Curriculum.

Kishore Kumar Pahuja (Chartered Accountant) (145 Points)
Replied 05 November 2008

Dear Candidates,

Please do not worry for your results. You have just to put in best of your efforts. Do not get tensed due to one paper and spoil your next papar just because of the earlier papar.

Work hard and do your best 

saurabh (CA) (552 Points)
Replied 05 November 2008

Originally posted by :Sambu Suresh
" Hi,

Devendra is right in his saying. Now in CA exam you can get exemption if you score 60 marks and evern if you get "0" marks in other paper.

And one more thing you people have alternate day exam.

see CA exam is like cricket. In intial overs if you keep your wickets in hand and manage in middle overs, then you can score in slog overs.

in the intial overs( tough paper) try to get minimum scores.

in the slog overs ( like auditing & Law ) tray to get maximum runs.

dont worry, try to give your 100%.

and dont compare with previous exams.

you dont know you may pass this exam.

you are not the evaluator, how can evaluate your own paper.

you dont know whether you wrote right or wrong.

if any one knows that he never wright wrong one.

in ca exams they award marks for steps and not for final answer.

even if you unable to tally the balance sheet you will get 80% of marks .

so dont worry.

all the best.
"

sambu u r absolutely right bro...

CA final is just like cricket, life is just like cricket m givin both groups this nov

accounts n Mafa were  great, but in audit i slogged lik anything.. n xpecting gud marks in audit now which will compensate d other 2.. u knw i think guys.. i think i can still get a rank.. m so positive after this paper... just 5 more slog overs to go.. ahaahahha

thnkss guys ... cheeers n plz never ever give up..

there always light at d end of the tunnel!!!

umesh (CA & CS) (78 Points)
Replied 05 November 2008

accounts paper baza dala boss

mafa & audit was good

umesh (CA & CS) (78 Points)
Replied 05 November 2008

accounts paper baja dala boss

mafa and audit was good

Hariharan (Student) (22 Points)
Replied 06 November 2008

Thank u soooooooooo much annie for your good appreciation and hope ! it helped me ! now i am in hooping speed ! thanks a lot !

arvind (article assistant) (82 Points)
Replied 06 November 2008

Hi,

C.A Followers, All the best 4 ur Exams.

Prakash Rao (Sr.Finance Executive) (33 Points)
Replied 06 November 2008

Can anybody send me the INFORMATION TECHNOLGY 's Nov'08 Question Paper? (PE-2)

sowmya (student) (56 Points)
Replied 06 November 2008

hey people: I had done my accounts & auditing paper  gud.....All these papers were actually lengthy but  some wat  normal to work out... i beleive... but my mafa paper was a disaster... even after this auditing exams r over... im not able to concentrate on law....and im typing this havin viral fever....i m totally depressed with ... guilty.... i cudnt remember anything.. my mind is able to visualize the problems ... but   i cud not put it in writing ...something was obstructing me....i cudnt even remeber the easy questions... on the whole... even if im going to do all other paper well( sworn to do so)  i don  no i will clear in mafa  or wat???

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: