Easy Office
LCI Learning

Hope for PE II Student ! New Circular by ICAI on 08.02.10

Page no : 2

Prasad.M (CA Final) (70 Points)
Replied 15 February 2010

i didn't complete both groups of pe2, now am preparing for may 2010 pe2 examination. if i wont clear the pe2 in may 2010 or completed one of the group, can i shift after may 2010 to ipcc or not. pls help me friends

Kashyap Joshi (Proprietor ) (260 Points)
Replied 16 February 2010

Originally posted by : prasad

i didn't complete both groups of pe2, now am preparing for may 2010 pe2 examination. if i wont clear the pe2 in may 2010 or completed one of the group, can i shift after may 2010 to ipcc or not. pls help me friends

Yes u can.

Replied 16 February 2010

Originally posted by : bollu sahithi

PE 2  my both groups not completed till now                                                                              

wants to change to IPCC

orientation programme   100 hours ITT not completed

can i write may 2010 IPCCexam

please give me advice

No u cant. U need to complete ITT first.

Replied 16 February 2010

Friends,

Suppose u cleared 1 group (say first) in PE 2 and u get converted to IPCC (u r eligible for may 2010 IPCC exams) :-

U will appear for :-

GR. 1:-

Paper 1 :-Accounting                                            :- Exempted

Paper 2 :- Law, Ethics & Communication        :- Exempted

Paper 3 :- Costing & FM                                       :- Write the paper

Paper 4 :- Taxation                                                 :- Write the paper

Gr. 2:-

Paper 5 :-Advanced Accounting                           :- Exempted

Paper 6 :- Auditing                                                  :- Exempted

Paper 7 :- IT and SM                                               :-Write the paper

U will have to score an aggregate of 100 in Gr.1 and 50 in Gr. 2

Reverse if u have cleared Gr. 2 in PE 2.

If ICAI dosent clear u in May 2010 in PE 2 , u will nedd to switch to IPCC and ur group wise paper exemption will remain as it is.

I have confirmed with icai regarding this.

ALL DA BEST FRIENDS....

S.K.Agarwal (Novice) (72 Points)
Replied 23 February 2010

I didn't clear  both groups of pe2 and i completed my 3 year articleship only, if i have to shift to ipcc after may2010 exams what i have to do to be appear in nov 2010. what is this orientation course

Replied 23 February 2010

I didn't clear  both groups of pe2 and i completed my 3 year articleship only, if i have to shift to ipcc after may2010 exams what i have to do to be appear in nov 2010. what is this orientation course

Replied 23 February 2010

Sorry for double posting

sree ( Article assistant ) (2285 Points)
Replied 23 February 2010

Originally posted by : S.K.Agarwal

yes u can apper but u need to complet IIT and orintation program ... before u write the exams

vaibhav (student) (131 Points)
Replied 28 February 2010

Dear All...This issue is not for who has join PE 2 by clearing PE I but .......Problems are for students join it on Graduation Based. as they all are working in any CA Firm from last 2 years ....so there 2 years traning will be of no use.......and alll Students have to do more 3 years traning after PE 2 with low salary at the age of 25-28 and then go for Final exames.

Regards ,

Vaibhav pandya

WRO-0270741

sree ( Article assistant ) (2285 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

Originally posted by : vaibhav

Dear All...This issue is not for who has join PE 2 by clearing PE I but .......Problems are for students join it on Graduation Based. as they all are working in any CA Firm from last 2 years ....so there 2 years traning will be of no use.......and alll Students have to do more 3 years traning after PE 2 with low salary at the age of 25-28 and then go for Final exames.

Regards ,

Vaibhav pandya

WRO-0270741

so what ... lets be a CA in 28 ... who cares ... me to PE2 student on graduation lets first clear PE2 then think what to do

Stu (student) (295 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

I agree with Sree, aisi koi baat nahi hain, look at doctors, after toiling for 8 years they still need to do more and more specialization, at least we don't have that problem. just clear these damn exams, let's not give up easily, otherwise we'll regret later.

venkat (CA Final Student) (28 Points)
Replied 05 March 2010

Hi Sree,

I completed 1st Group in PE_2, but i can't clear 2nd group.  I want to convert into IPCC because i didn't complete articles.  Please suggest me.

Regards

Venkat

Prabhu (emplyee) (61 Points)
Replied 12 May 2010

Hi Friends!

Help me !

I dint cleared my both the group of pe2 I want to convert to ipcc and i dint complete my itt 100 hours training  still So when should i register for itt training and how many hours daily ?How many months have to go itt training because i am working so how should i manage please help me  and what is orientation course means ? I Dont know really please help me also

P yadwad

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: