Easy Office
LCI Learning

HELP ME PLZZ......

Page no : 3

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 04 April 2010

hii mam, i m saritha

what u said is right that i complained about the misbehavoiur...but its just bocz of Vikas and my frnd Raza.I first told that to vikas and he supported me to post that in forum..if he didnt support me then i never complaint..Donot say bad about him..what he said about me is exactly  right.no one can understand me better than him.he is my brother mam.whatever he is doing is for my good future.so donot think bad about him mam.he is always motivating me.now i m thinking that i can.

shakuntala chhangani (FCA Course co-ordinator WIRC coaching centre)   (2525 Points)
Replied 05 April 2010

Dear sarita, my intention is not to hurt anybody and we r here for a pure professional relation. If u r angry, then convert ur anger into ur power. It is a super power source.  Don't let ur emotions override your capabilities. And if u notice the boy is wasting one hour daily to motivate u. For what?? Doing CA was ur dream. it was ur choice then why do u need so much of motivation??? I  don't know why but i believe in ur capabilities. Realise and persue them. U will emerge as a winner and so do ur brother and friend also. Just help urself to help them. Best of Luck to u all for ur exams.

Regards,  CA Shakuntala Chhangani

1 Like

shakuntala chhangani (FCA Course co-ordinator WIRC coaching centre)   (2525 Points)
Replied 05 April 2010

And also, be a bit religious. Do ur morning chanting everyday , meditate regularly.most importantly, at the end of the day, thank god for giving u everything in this beautiful life.

Regards, CA Shakuntala Chhangani

1 Like

Aswathy (Student) (179 Points)
Replied 08 April 2010

saritha, you could do ur exams well, you could attend it. god will help you, and make you write your exams well

And i knw about vikas, he is a good person as u r having a divine relationship, so that only he is caring u much. Ones motivation could bring ur confidence level to the mark.If its  a person like Vikas it would do u better. Seek his help all time.

And to Vikas you hav to suport your sister more, Encorage her. Tell er that she can do. God will not leave her. First time in November he was just testing wher u both had faith in him. This time the Almighty wont give up.

All the best for u dear saritha.And you are lucky to have such a loving brother. May god bless you both

1 Like

SUDHIR & PRADEEP JI (CA FINAL+LLB + DISA) (2299 Points)
Replied 08 April 2010

WHAT A MAN CAN BE, IT CAN BE.

SO GO AHEAD U DO IT

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: