Easy Office
LCI Learning

HELP ME PLZZ......

Page no : 2

CA Shiv (Business Controller) (2987 Points)
Replied 29 March 2010

Hey its normal to take tension in CA exams... even on the day of exam everyone feeels that he/she knows nothing and wont be able to clear. But in exams she will be able to write is easily...Mind will start working on its own as it sees questions. And ys ask her to hangout with friends and watch movies... May be in a day or two and not later....Ask her to do RTP,s for the chapters which is tough for her.... in May exams questions are mostly of it....

Cheersss.... And follow as of Mr.Rahaul gupta told before in the same post......

1 Like

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 29 March 2010

I THINK U ALL HAVE A MISUNDERSTANDING . HER HEALTH PROBLEM IS NOT BCOZ OF EXAM STRESS.BUT I CANNT SAY WHAT HER PROBLEM IS.THIS IS SOMRTHING PERSONAL TO US.I DONOT WANT TO SHARE IT TO ALL OF YOU.SORRY FOR THAT.

ANKUR SIR I TREAT HER LIKE A GOOD FRIEND..THERE IS NOTHING SECRET IN BETWEEN US.WHATEVER THE MATTER IF IT REALTES TO STUDY YA ANYTHING ELSE SHE IS TELLING ME.BUT THE ONLY PROBLEM IS I HAVE SOME LIMITATIONS..I M TRYING TO MOTIVATE HER BUT I TOO HAVE EXAMS.MY BCOM EXAM STARTS FROM APRIL 3 AND THEN MY PCC EXAM..THEN ALSO DAILY I M TALKING TO HER MORE THAN 1HOUR..

MANY OF YOU SAY THAT I HAVE TO MOTIVATE MY SISTER..THAT I KNOW FRIENDS.BUT  WE ARE NOT LIVING TOGETHER.IF I M LIVING WITH HER I CAN DO BETTER THAN I M DOING NOW..I M IN PUNJAB AND SHE IS IN KERALA.I THINK SOME OF YOU KNOW THAT I GOT HER FROM CACLUBINDIA.I M TRYING MY BEST TO HELP HER

ANYWAY I TELL HER ALL THIS AS I CAN AND TRY TO MOTIVATE HER MORE.

Replied 29 March 2010

AND ALSO I WANT TO ADD ONE MORE THING ..I TOLD EARLIER SHE FROM SCHOOLDAYS ONWARDS SHE HAD ALOT OF HEALTH PROBLEMS..BUT EVERYTIME SHE OVERCAME ALL THAT PROBLEMS AND SHE HAD A GOOD ACADEMIC RESULTS..BUT NOW SHE THINKING THAT ITS CA SO SHE CANNOT OVERCAME THIS TYPE OF SITUATION AND SHE IS AFARID OF HER RESULTS.

Hardik Dave (IPCC and CS Professional(FINAL) Student)   (15533 Points)
Replied 29 March 2010

Hi vikas brother, pls tell ur sister that do yoga to improve her knowlegdge and pls think high goal and positive,and pls give inspirition to ur sister that you can remember ur subject easily ,means u give inspirition to ur sister . And last do faith and trust on God and do hard work with positive thinking. I hope u understand vikas brother.
1 Like

manoj (student) (5205 Points)
Replied 29 March 2010

just chant this mantra    I CAN DO THIS

1 Like

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)
Replied 29 March 2010

DEAR BROTHER/SISTER....

KEEP FAITH ON GOD...AND  KEEP MOTIVATING UR SISTER... I AM SURE SHE WILL COME OUT FROM THIS FRUSTRATION.....

REQUEST HER TO  DO PRAYER ATLEAST FOR HALF AN HOUR...IT WILL BOOST HER ENERGY.

"IF U HAVE A FAITH ON GOD THEN U WILL NEVER HAVE ANY REASON TO FEAR"

ALL THE BEST FOR UR STUDIES................KEEP SMILING.....

1 Like

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)
Replied 30 March 2010

SHE IS INTERESTED IN TAX AND LAW.............ASK HER TO CONCENTRATE MORE ON LAW AND TAX AND TRY TO GET EXEMPTION IN THOSE PAPERS..........ATLEAST HER ATTEMPT SHALL NOT GET WASTE.......

SECONDLY......

FOR OTHER SUBJECTS ..........SHE JUST GO OR READ SCANNER QUESTION ONLY.........JUST TO ATTEMPT PAPER...NO MATTER WHETHER SHE DOES NOT ABLE TO CLEAR THOSE SUBJECTS.

1 Like

Replied 30 March 2010

also.........tell her:

Hard work is the price we must pay for success.

We  can accomplish anything

if we are willing to pay the price.   :P

It's a bit difficult to tackle subjects when health does not support our body , soul and mind..

but...to get success.........she can atleast put efforts......"HER EFFORTS IS HER PRICE AND REWARD"

Regards

Rahul Bansal

Replied 30 March 2010

also asked her.....CHANT "GAYATRI MANTRA"..............IT'S REALLY HELPS HER IN BRINGING PROSPERITY IN HER LIFE..

DT Fundas - Tarun rustagi ( Author) (1150 Points)
Replied 30 March 2010

use batao ki wo kya kar rahi hai. use motivate karne k liye bus itna kaho ki kahan hai uska challenge un logon k liye jo sochte hai wo ca nahi kar sakti.use support mat do bus use ye baat yaad dilate rehna wo sab kuch apne aap kar legi.i hope ki wo jaldi thik ho jaye and uska attempt pehli baar me nikal jaye.you are in ca final try to solve her problems in study.all the best to her.may god bless her

1 Like

santhosh (Student) (1174 Points)
Replied 30 March 2010

Don't be fear abt exam.... just cool... take it easy.... definetly you can acheive the target...... nothing in this world is difficult also easy.... we have to work for acheivimg some thing...... ALL THE BEST to both of you....

2 Like

Replied 30 March 2010

THANKS FRIENDS FOR YOUR SUGGESTIONS.

CMA Sonu... (Asst. Manager - Finance)   (158 Points)
Replied 30 March 2010

Originally posted by : Saritha & Vikas

I THINK U ALL HAVE A MISUNDERSTANDING . HER HEALTH PROBLEM IS NOT BCOZ OF EXAM STRESS.BUT I CANNT SAY WHAT HER PROBLEM IS.THIS IS SOMRTHING PERSONAL TO US.I DONOT WANT TO SHARE IT TO ALL OF YOU.SORRY FOR THAT.

ANKUR SIR I TREAT HER LIKE A GOOD FRIEND..THERE IS NOTHING SECRET IN BETWEEN US.WHATEVER THE MATTER IF IT REALTES TO STUDY YA ANYTHING ELSE SHE IS TELLING ME.BUT THE ONLY PROBLEM IS I HAVE SOME LIMITATIONS..I M TRYING TO MOTIVATE HER BUT I TOO HAVE EXAMS.MY BCOM EXAM STARTS FROM APRIL 3 AND THEN MY PCC EXAM..THEN ALSO DAILY I M TALKING TO HER MORE THAN 1HOUR..
MANY OF YOU SAY THAT I HAVE TO MOTIVATE MY SISTER..THAT I KNOW FRIENDS.BUT  WE ARE NOT LIVING TOGETHER.IF I M LIVING WITH HER I CAN DO BETTER THAN I M DOING NOW..I M IN PUNJAB AND SHE IS IN KERALA.I THINK SOME OF YOU KNOW THAT I GOT HER FROM CACLUBINDIA.I M TRYING MY BEST TO HELP HER

ANYWAY I TELL HER ALL THIS AS I CAN AND TRY TO MOTIVATE HER MORE.

Dear frnd Vikas...

U need to understand that be it any kind of stress... It definiately affects ur prepration...

So don't panic my dear and listen very very carefully....

First tel her, to consult her family(mom) and consult a Good doctor...Asap

Secondly... Nothing cud be a better example than uu for her....

Soo u carry on wid ur studies and i don't think any thing cud motivate her better than uu...

Nd its a good thing to take opinions frm many, bt advises shud be sought frm only 1 person... And i think Shri. Ankur Garg is the best one to ask..

Blessings!!

1 Like

Replied 31 March 2010

hii Sonu bayya..i m under treatment yaar..i have no exam stress but kuch dar hey ..but syadha nahi.tumne such kaha ki vikas hi meri motivation hey..uske liye mai kuch bhi karungi.sirf yah sochthi hu  vo sad na ho..but yaar kya karu muje ab bahot dar hey exam likh pavungi ya nahi patha nahi..but i m trying my best to clear first group atleast .nahi tho aasa rahul  bansal ne kaha try my best to get exemption in law and tax..now i think i can..

Thanks all dear frends for your valuable suggestion and Ankur sir i too dont feel bad bcoz i know its only for my future..thanks again.

shakuntala chhangani (FCA Course co-ordinator WIRC coaching centre)   (2525 Points)
Replied 04 April 2010

Friends, i may be a bit rude but somewhere i feel that vikas has presented this girl as a weak personality. this is just opposite of her image in my mind. the girl who dared to complain  misbehaviour.. how can she be so weak. I m sorry my mind is not accepting that. It is not the kind of help a sister needs. let her learn to tackle with her problems. life teaches u everything. And Sarita,  keep in mind that out of 100 only 5-6 clear the exams. it does not mean that others are fools. success and failures are two coins of life. if today u fail, may be next time, it is ur success. Just believe in urself. Don't rely on others for help. U urself r ur best friend, best helper, best motivator. Meditate for sometime. And comeon yarr, in CA course we need strong personalities who can face failures, who can do vasuli from the clients. Just be yourself... the real u. Leave the rest upon god. his plan 4 ur life will definitely be better than yours.

Regards, CA Shakuntala Chhangani

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: