Help for attesting din application

Dear collegues I am trying to form a pvt ltd company on my own. I already drafted the MOA and AOA , now I need to apply for director indentification number now but evry person I talked to for attest the application are charging me little higher , I need digtal sign of any CA who can apply for my DIN , any one who can help me out in this matter , Thanks to all again
Replies (6)

U can also get the DIN 1 form certifiedby a practicing company secretary.........

DIN1 and DIN3 form can be certified by CA CS CWA/CMA ,,,,,

Aditya ji,

 

Where ever the work of professional involved and he uses his signatures... he will charge his professional fee.

Dear Aditya Ji, no one can incorporate the company without teh Professional Help i.e. CA, CS or CWA. As when ever you will apply for DIN or witness on MOA-AOA and filing Form 18 and 32, YOU REQUIRE THE CERTIFICATION from the Practicing Professional. So any Professional who will attest the Forms and affix the signatures will charge his Fees as there is no doubt in it

I also want to form a pvt. ltd company at my own, is there any way other than attestation from professional, like notry etc. 

No such way to get the company incorporated without help of Professional.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details