Easy Office
LCI Learning

Gstr-1 save/action counterparty error

Page no : 5

RAJA P M ("Do the Right Thing...!!!")   (127911 Points)
Replied 03 October 2017

Different GSTIN then "Yes"

(Guest)
Originally posted by : RAJA P M
Different GSTIN then "Yes"

How?..please give me an example, is there any section pertaining to the said point under relevant act?

NARAYANA RAO PUPPALA (9 Points)
Replied 03 October 2017

I have made an invoice on 13.09.17. this means i have submit GSTR1 for september on or before 10 oct 17 as shoeing on my dash board. But I am when tried to do so an error showing as

Error! GSTR-1 Save/Action on Counterparty Invoices/Submit are not allowed for current date, Please visit https://www.gst.gov.in for details on GSTR-1 timelines.

when for august GSTR1 submission is not ready how long may I have to wait.

Asdip (Accountant) (26 Points)
Replied 03 October 2017

We can file GSTR 1 only after the dates have been announced by the Govt. As of now for August, it can be seen in the GST website, it says “TBU” for GSTR 1, GSTR 2, GSTR 3 for the month of August 2017. I suppose “TBU” stands for ‘To Be Updated’. However the tax amount can be paid via GSTR 3B.

Asdip Srivastava

Replied 03 October 2017

Thank you Srivastava,

you mean to say we can pay tax through GSTR3B without submitting GSTR1 or is it necessary to before and wait for dates.

waiting for your reply

(Guest)

You can wait for any updates, pertaining to filling of GSTR-1, but still it is mandatory to file GSTR-1, despite being tax paid and GSTR-3B filed, Because if you file your GSTR-1,only then the parties to whom you've sold or provided taxable goods or services, would be able to view the updated details of invoices raised by you towards them in GSTR-2A.

Replied 03 October 2017

Thank you Srivastava oncr GSTR3B is submitted I think the tax amount will deducted from cash ledger and balance and liability get updated.

so kind of you and thank you once agin for your prompt responses.

Praneeth Cheruvupalli (Advocate & Tax Consultant)   (24 Points)
Replied 03 October 2017

Praneeth Cheruvupalli (Advocate & Tax Consultant)   (24 Points)
Replied 03 October 2017

I have also made my clients pay the late fee till i heard the notification on waiver of the same for the month of August 2017. However, there are discussions going on in the Finance Ministry and the GST council to refund the late fee paid by the Assessee for the month of July and August 2017. They may be posted to the respective Cash Ledgers. "Don't Ask me when". Let's hope at the earliest.

CA Rashmi Gandhi (Chartered Accountant) (86308 Points)
Replied 03 October 2017

We all have no option other than waiting for same.

Malik Raies (2 Points)
Replied 03 October 2017

It is right but due date for filling GSTR1 for August 2017 is showing as 05/10/2017 and when will i file the return

Replied 03 October 2017

Yes...
It's shown the above said way..
Also it's not updated in return dashboard...

Also A big comedy is
September returns shown as follow....
GSTR 1 - 10/10/17
GSTR 2 - 15/10/17...😊😊😊😊😊

CA Rashmi Gandhi (Chartered Accountant) (86308 Points)
Replied 03 October 2017

Date is showing 05 October b'coz dashboard is not updated on GST portal.

Also date is not yet finalised.

So keep calm & wait for 06 Oct

Nagarajan (Acountant) (24 Points)
Replied 04 October 2017

GSTR-1 Save/Action on Counterparty Invoices/Submit are not allowed for current date, Please visit https://www.gst.gov.in for details on GSTR-1 timelines. This error is again and again show for my portal. How to file in my GSTR-1 Nil return.

Replied 04 October 2017

Mr. Nagarajan.,
Please wait further notification..
Also read above query...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: