DT AND ISCA

ONE THEORY AND ONE PRACTICLE

WAITING FOR REPLIES

CA Anushree jain (CA) (1531 Points)
Replied 05 July 2012

WAITING FOR REPLIES

Madhavi (CA - FINAL) (1342 Points)
Replied 05 July 2012

ya nice one practical and one theory we can. Pl decide quickly and don't change because time is running. let anyone start i will join in any discussion of Group 2 subjects. pl decide and start

Rushabh Shah (Salaried Employee) (126 Points)
Replied 05 July 2012

Hey we all can use blogspot for such discussion and schedule.... rather than this Forum or FB.... on Blogspot we can give comment to answer and we can use for Sharing Files and other ideas too.... What say???

Replied 05 July 2012

hey i am starting my discussion in community created yesterday - group 2 subject wise discussion let us discuss for today and plan for tommorrow. don't waste time.

Replied 05 July 2012

than provide link of the community here.... will help in planning and if any doubt in subject

Replied 05 July 2012

DT-CAPITAL GAIN

ISCA-BASICS

Replied 05 July 2012

For ISCA : Sequance 

Start with Chapter 5, 6, ,7, 8, 9, 1, 2, 10, 4, 3

according to me

1 Like

CA Gaurav Choradia (Relationship Manager ) (418 Points)
Replied 05 July 2012

You all waisted your precious time in posting your views intead of that you should start studing according to your convinence not how the other guys studies...
trust on ourself... these type of group study is just waist of time not more than that.. there is no end of disscussion...
it is the time for revision not for disscussion...

1 Like

Replied 05 July 2012

thanks gaurav for your this comment but please stay out of this ..

every1 has got different studying style

so pls let us do ,..

what is good for you is not compulsorily for others

Replied 05 July 2012

and gaurav you wasted your time in reading these comments...

and i guess you have got nothing to do with ca final

so save your own precious time

2 Like

Replied 05 July 2012

See unless we discuss we cannot come to conclusion how to start , may be today we didn't start, but this discussions of subject wise i very useful which i had for pcc also. i got clear idea of syllabus (which made that i covered all). I studies audit and law here only with discussion on my own. I secured 75 in audit only with the help of these members and discussions. Anyhow pl guys start group discussions but give your address of starting here with subject, so that i will surely participate because one one are interested in some subjects. accordingly you plan accompanying some or on your own. I will surely particpate in this and learn something from you. First give the syllabus and start your forum .

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 05 July 2012

@ Madhavi- Yaar I wanted to start it from today itself. I even asked one of my friend to come ol which she did despite being ill. But we didn't got any response from other side. Now after waiting for 2 hours I have decided to pull off from this grp study thing and do it on my own. I had some great ideas but now it's of no use....

Replied 05 July 2012

pulkit i already told in the previous comment you people start and paste the link here, i will surely attend and discuss what i know and will learn from them. ok from tommorrow u start the discussion forums for idt, dt anything but tell today so that some what we will prepare or we will bring related books and discuss. i think you got my point.

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 05 July 2012

I owe my 2nd grp PCC success to group study only. I scored 68 in Tax and 66 in Costing coz of grp study only..Even u were part of our grp study in some subjects. Lovely, Mallika, Hardik, Bhavesh sir, Dhaval were regular participants.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: