Easy Office
Easy Office

Graduates direct entry 2 ca-ipcc officially announced (icai)

Page no : 3

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44679 Points)
Replied 04 August 2012

@ Sumit

Yes they can start articles and they have to complete both before taking the exams...

1 Like

CA Sumit Pinjani (CA) (27 Points)
Replied 05 August 2012

Ohkk........ thank you :)

arpit (Manager) (247 Points)
Replied 05 August 2012

Hi Friends, I am very much interested in CA Course.

I am a Commerce Graduate with 54% in B.Com and have completed my Regular MBA with 62%.

My Question here is

1) Can I appear for IPCC directly under the NEW rules announced on 2nd August, 2012?

2) If yes can I register for articles directly without clearing IPCC Group 1?

praveen (student) (25 Points)
Replied 05 August 2012

" Sir i had cleared cpt in december 2011 itself, as i'm doing my final year b.com so i couldn't go to coaching classes fof ipcc, as i'm far away from bangalore. Here there is no institution providing professional coaching. So i feel myself upset and confused. I'm planning to  quit b.com...

Can you help me.Pls?........

CA Srikanth Yadav (Chartered Accountant) (3162 Points)
Replied 05 August 2012

Originally posted by : arpit

I am a Commerce Graduate with 54% in B.Com and have completed my Regular MBA with 62%.

My Question here is

1) Can I appear for IPCC directly under the NEW rules announced on 2nd August, 2012?

"A graduate or a post graduate in commerce having secured in aggregate a minimum of fifty-five per cent. of the total marks or its equivalent grade in the examination  conducted by any recognised University (including Open University) by studying any three papers of 100 marks each out of Accounting, Auditing, Mercantile Laws, Corporate Laws, Economics, Management (including Financial Management), Taxation (including Direct Tax Laws and Indirect Tax Laws), Costing, Business
Administration or Management Accounting; "

So if your MBA consists of

any three papers of 100 marks each out of Accounting, Auditing, Mercantile Laws, Corporate Laws, Economics, Management (including Financial Management), Taxation (including Direct Tax Laws and Indirect Tax Laws), Costing, Business Administration or Management Accounting,

then you are eligible for registration for IPCC and registration for Articleship on registration for IPCC.

My best wishes!yes

Harish Kumar (IPCC) (475 Points)
Replied 06 August 2012

i Done my B.Com with 54.94%....So can i directly go for the IPCC or not because As per Notification "Any fraction of half or more shall be rounded up to the next whole number.”. Please tell me Can i Go Directly To IPCC or not......??

Harish Kumar (IPCC) (475 Points)
Replied 06 August 2012

and my next question is I already Registered For Cpt December 2012...but As per notification CPT is exempt for Graduate.....So what i have to do....Again Registration For IPCC or CPT is Valid For IPCC

Replied 06 August 2012

@ Harish

Yes your percentage will rounded off too 55% and you can take direct admission to IPCC..You have to register for IPCC...

Kiran B Chand (Student) (28 Points)
Replied 06 August 2012

Thank God for this amendment. After completing bcom with 80% i was waiting for this exemption rule to be passed, as i haven't written June CPT. So now i can go for direct Inter.  the doubt i wish to ask is that if i register for Inter after 16th, can i appear for May 2013 Inter exam?

My point of doubt is the 9 month course duration as per the course details and notifications. is it that a graduate elgible for exemption should have completed 9 months after graduation before Inter exam? Experts and all please clarify this. Thanks in advance...

arpit (Manager) (247 Points)
Replied 06 August 2012

Originally posted by : Srikanth

Thanks Srikanth,

Please also let me know that if i register now can i appear for May' 2013 attempt for both groups???

Originally posted by : arpit

My Question here is

"A graduate or a post graduate in commerce having secured in aggregate a minimum of fifty-five per cent. of the total marks or its equivalent grade in the examination  conducted by any recognised University (including Open University) by studying any three papers of 100 marks each out of Accounting, Auditing, Mercantile Laws, Corporate Laws, Economics, Management (including Financial Management), Taxation (including Direct Tax Laws and Indirect Tax Laws), Costing, Business

Administration or Management Accounting; "

So if your MBA consists of

any three papers of 100 marks each out of Accounting, Auditing, Mercantile Laws, Corporate Laws, Economics, Management (including Financial Management), Taxation (including Direct Tax Laws and Indirect Tax Laws), Costing, Business Administration or Management Accounting,

then you are eligible for registration for IPCC and registration for Articleship on registration for IPCC.

My best wishes!

1 Like

Rajesh (student) (193 Points)
Replied 06 August 2012

Dear CCI Members,

Please Clarify me.

I completed my B.com with 54.57% from university of madras through Distance Education. But I didnot study my School Final(+2 Plus Two).

Please let me know, Am I eligible to enroll my self for IPCC.

Thankyou

Rajesh

Replied 06 August 2012

Originally posted by : Kiran B Chand

Thank God for this amendment. After completing bcom with 80% i was waiting for this exemption rule to be passed, as i haven't written June CPT. So now i can go for direct Inter.  the doubt i wish to ask is that if i register for Inter after 16th, can i appear for May 2013 Inter exam?

My point of doubt is the 9 month course duration as per the course details and notifications. is it that a graduate elgible for exemption should have completed 9 months after graduation before Inter exam? Experts and all please clarify this. Thanks in advance...

After 16th only you can register, one more notification will come bye August 16th so still wait for that...

Yes after Graduation and before IPCC exams you should complete 9 months practical training, then only yor eligble to write IPCC exams..

All the best

Rgs

Balu

1 Like

Replied 06 August 2012

Originally posted by : Rajesh

Dear CCI Members,

Please Clarify me.

I completed my B.com with 54.57% from university of madras through Distance Education. But I didnot study my School Final(+2 Plus Two).

Please let me know, Am I eligible to enroll my self for IPCC.

Thankyou

Rajesh

Your percentage will be rounded of too 55% and open university students also elgible to register IPCC, but after 16th going and meet the ICAI chapter and get full details before registering..

All the best

Rgs

Balu

Sindhuja Naveen (CORPORATE ACCOUNTANT) (45 Points)
Replied 06 August 2012

Many Thanks for ICAI....

CPT is the entry level who can join after completion of +2 . ie., CPT syllabus is the advance knowledge about the subjects.

But a B.com Graduate studying 3 years detailed about all the relevant subjects and why ? he has to do CPT?..... for what purpose... 

Sameer (CA Student- IPCC) (41 Points)
Replied 06 August 2012

Is there no provision for graduates to cancel the existing registration and re-register so that they can commence their articleship asap?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: