Easy Office
LCI Learning

Girls....... must read it.....

Page no : 2

(Guest)
Originally posted by : student

respect all creations of god................................it can only solve the problem,b a good human being.do good and b good.

Well said...by my dear................

B.P. SHARMA (CA) (436 Points)
Replied 17 January 2013

respect all creations of god................................it can only solve the problem,b a good human being.do good and b good.
1 Like

(Guest)

Prachi, your article is very impressive,,,,,,,,,,,girls should become bold and they should not feel that they are weak.......... Womens definitely have a great role in society.............i want to tell these all cowards who are  giving trouble to innocent girls,''Ae kutto, agar apni maa ka doodh piya hai toh kabhi kisi ladki k bhai/baap/husband k saamne usse ched kar dikhao, maa kasam aisa haal kar denge ki; Na jeene ke kabil rahoge na maut ayengi"....Jai Hind

PREETI BEDI (ARTICLE IN JALANDHAR) (278 Points)
Replied 17 January 2013

reallyy there should be no mercy for such criminals...............

Komal Sharma (Assistant Accountant) (1887 Points)
Replied 17 January 2013

Sorry @ CCI member bt disagreed with you....................

1 Like

Komal Sharma (Assistant Accountant) (1887 Points)
Replied 17 January 2013

@ CCI Member:

Oh! really please go through the all Cases happened in past..............

You will know that you are not right at all...................

1 Like

PREETI BEDI (ARTICLE IN JALANDHAR) (278 Points)
Replied 17 January 2013

its not about religion............if a person is a good human being,,,,,he need not to belong any particular religion...........

1 Like

(Guest)

thats what the problem is,v dont try to solve the problem and find a solution,v start playing blame games.cmon guys v all r matured people, what all this fyt will do to ease out the situation?if u r good then b good and let others know that u r gud no need to scream and say and mk discriminations.

initially every post was abt boys vs girls nw its smthg else..............................cmon people grow up.

unity can win over anything but this kind of fyt wont do any good,v got to b one nation.

1 Like

(Guest)

@ Student..........exactly that is point which we need to concentrate and decide how to make our society pure,,,,,but,,,,let be very precise about one thing,,,you can blame a person but not religion because no religon teaches its followers to do any ill/verocious activity,,,,,and rapist should be given very stringent punishment especially of "Hang Till Death"....wake up India,,,,,,,we need to take revenge of our sister who was unfortunately raped by those b*st*rds,,,,,,We promise you sister, "NIRBHAYA" that we will teach those rapist very lethal lesson,,,,,,,,,,inshallah

1 Like

(Guest)

agreed wid u junaid,u r very ryt its people who make demarcations and not religion.anyways v got to hv a real and permanent solution to the problem,dont know from where the issue of religion cropped in,its not the matter to b discussed,and if a person is gud then his/her action define it and not religion.

v all got to stand as one nation and support the real issue.

1 Like

(Guest)
@ Student......Thanks for your convivial reply,,,,,lets see what our Govt take action against those rapist.

(Guest)

hey ruksana what all i agreed upon was that religion does not make anybody bad by default,god has created all of us the same its v who made categories by religion,none of the religion teaches us to b superior or inferior to anyone.thats what i agreed upon,nthg else.sorry if it went against u,and rest is between u and junaid bro.what all i can say is god bless u both.

1 Like

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: