FORTHCOMING EVENT OF FIEO

RAMESH KUMAR VERMA ( CS PURSUING ) (43853 Points)

18 May 2010  

FIEO’s Forthcoming Events

Logistics Management in Exports in association with Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)
Logistics Management in Exports in association with Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)
Register for this Event ] From 26/05/2010 till 28/05/2010 at Tribune- I I, Hotel Tunga International, MIDC, Marol Depot. Andheri (East), Mumbai 400 093
Capacity: 30
Venue
Tribune- I I, Hotel Tunga International, MIDC, Marol Depot. Andheri (East), Mumbai 400 093  
Event
Logistics management is the management of the flow of goods, services, or raw materials from the point of origin to point of consumption. It is a process of planning, implementing, and controlling the efficiency and effectiveness of flow and storage of goods, services and related information between the point of origin and the point of consumption in order to meet customers’ requirements.” Logistics management is increasingly gaining importance mainly because of fierce competition in the global market, need for customer satisfaction and reducing logistics cost. It is recognized that the goal of cost reduction and service enhancement can be achieved through effective logistics management. Competency in logistics can be achieved only through the desired coordination between functional areas of network design, information, transportation, inventory, warehousing, material handling and packaging. Logistics management activities include inbound and outbound transportation management, fleet management, warehousing, materials handling, order fulfillment, logistics network design, inventory management To impart practical knowledge on the importance of Role of Logistics Management in exports FIEO in association with Indian Institute of foreign trade(IIFT) has designed three day course   

Contact for participation
Contact Name: Mr. Rajesh Bhatia, Director  
Contact Number: 022-40572222/ 01  
Contact Fax: 022-28392334  
Contact Email: rajesh_bhatia @ fieo.org, coordinatorwr @ fieo.org   
Contact Address: FIEO (WR), Vinmar House, Plot No A-41, Road No 2, MIDC, Marol, Andheri(E), Mumbai-400 093   
In view of limited seats (only 30), you are requested to send your confirmation through enclosed registration form along with the participation fee by cheque/DD in the name of FIEO Mumbai at the earliest. Please note the admission to the course will be on first cum first serve basis in view of limited seats.
Speaker
Time : 10.30 am to 5.30 pm (Registration at 10.00 am)
Speaker
Participation fee: Rs.9500/- (plus 10.3% service tax)per participant for full course (to defray the cost of course kit, lunch etc.)
Speaker

Price per Delegate: 10479  [ Register for this Event ]