Easy Office
LCI Learning

Forgot to claim ITC on some invoice.

Page no : 2

Meenu (Article Assistant) (93 Points)
Replied 27 November 2017

Option for revising GSTR 3B is open now. You can edit the ITC availed earlier and claim the entire eligible ITC. Also, to my knowledge GSTR 2 for July month is not suspended and is only postponed but still you can file GSTR 2 for July which option is available in the GST portal.

Sandesh Shet (student) (202 Points)
Replied 28 November 2017

I can't revise it as I have filed the return

Murali Dharan (9 Points)
Replied 20 March 2018

SIr I Missed some purchase invoices of Jan 2018, I Paid tax for JAN & FEB by filling GSTR 3B, Can i claim in March. ?

Divakar (Student CA Final ) (11857 Points)
Replied 20 March 2018

Yes u can claim any time upto ur annual return

Suresh S (Sr. Accounts Manager) (33 Points)
Replied 10 April 2018

Hi,

There is any act or notification regarding, missing invocies can we take the ITC in upcoming month form 3B, bcoz my party was not accept and ask the rules or notification

Replied 10 April 2018

Sir plz refer section 16(4) of cgst act.... A registered person shall be eligible to take ITC in respect of any invoices or debit note upto the date of furnishing of return under section 39 for the month of September following the end of financial year to which such invoice belongs or the annual return date.,whichever is earlier..... And GSTR3B is not for itc, that is only for payment of tax,... For ITC GSTR2 there

Anil Katarmal (2 Points)
Replied 07 June 2018

how to take itc for the year 2017-18..???

Nidhi Agarwal (Chartered Accountant) (22 Points)
Replied 22 June 2018

Forgot to take credit of a purchase invoice of January 2018 in GSTR 3B of Jan, 2018. The same is not been claimed till GSTR 3B of May 2018. Now, I am filing refund application (exports without payment of IGST)  of the tax payer and encountered the problem of missed ITC. Can I claim refund of the same? If yes, in which tax period?

Murali Dharan (9 Points)
Replied 27 June 2018

SIR, We use to pay tax in GSTR3b every month after deducting the input tax from the invoices given by the suppliers,we didnot check the GSTR2 , wether all the suppliers have paid the tax. we find that many have not paid the tax i.e., its not showing in the GSTR2 . we registerd as a below 1.50 Cr turnover company & we used to file GSTR1 every 3 months..What should we do from now on ?        Murali.

Replied 27 June 2018

Talk to ur supplier about ur missing invoice... They upload it in their GSTR1

surya (acc) (25 Points)
Replied 29 June 2018

sir if  we Forgot to claim ITC on some Invoice of august -17. GSTR 3B was filed. till may 18 .How to take credit on those Invoice and what date we can record in books .  Please help.

Replied 29 June 2018

Simply claim it in current month Gstr3B

Replied 29 June 2018

@ nidhi mam... Claim that missed invoice itc in current month Gstr3B

surya (acc) (25 Points)
Replied 29 June 2018

If a bill was left to take input in a month.So after how many months can I get input.Will there be any difference in the financial year change?. 

please guide

Replied 29 June 2018

Upto date of annual return u can claim ur missed itc... In gstr2 it is appeared in correct month automatically
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: