Easy Office
Easy Office

Foregin Audit Firms

Page no : 2

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114220 Points)
Replied 06 September 2010

Originally posted by : CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA

If one is not  expert in his field; then ultimately one day he will not survive. 

A qualified person  gets low salary because he has not sharpen his various skills and has not updated himself regarding various professional issues.

Let foreign firms come; presently employed CA will also get more salaries than now.  

Ask why ?

Because without the help of local persons; they would not be able to run their firms.  These foreign firms work in some system which is not followed here in India by most of the CA firms.

Further; there is a tendency of Indian public  to pay more for foreign item than the item which is made in India.

Mera Bharat Mahaan !! 
1 Like

CMA Arif Farooqui (Cost Accountant) (4798 Points)
Replied 06 September 2010

Originally posted by : CMA.Devarajan Swaminathan

Hello Arif,

Thanks for inviting me to comment. However, I really do not have much to comment on this topic, as it impacts basically ICAI, their members and students. Its their call.

sir,

just have a opnion on this. remember once foreigh firm allowed to do financial audir then soner or later they will allow to do Cost Audit & Management audit too. may be permission will given to them for sectrail work too.

in my opinion they should be allow. in result we wiil learn a lot from them and in mean time Indian firm too find work in some of developing countries. Toughest will servive.

1 Like

anuj dhingra (Accounts Executive) (152 Points)
Replied 07 September 2010

Hey helloooooooooooooooo, obama is aganist outsourcing. why would we favour this. a big Noooooooooo from my side. Reason : kya india main professional ki kami Hai. what about the Future of Ca/ cwa / Cs. result to aur bhi kum ayega. then you will come to know, what will be the effect of this. everyone stop thinking to do ca/cs/cwa. they will approach to foreign audit firm. would u like to work like a slave of foreign audit firm. Recommendation : if foriegn co. are facing some problem regarding audit. govt should have a meeting with them & Listen their problems. we should Develop a course as per their needs . which is only for the professionals. so that it will not effect the life of professionals like ca, cs, cwa.

Sahil (PCC & CWA Inter Clear) (27 Points)
Replied 09 September 2010

compition make thing better for example earlier we had to pay  for incoming call but now  some service provider even pay on incoming calls.

so lets allow them to woek in India.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: