Easy Office
Easy Office

Flunked Again In IPCC...

Page no : 3

Faiz Ahmed ( Article Trainee) (1731 Points)
Replied 08 August 2010

Yeah, but was not able to get through. I appeared for group1 only.

akshay gupta (ca article) (38 Points)
Replied 08 August 2010

hello friends i would like 2 share wid u my story........i gave 1st attempt of i.p.c.c. in nov. 2009 failed badly only obtaining 166 marks out of 400......in accs.50 in law 42 in cost 28 n in tax 46.......but i did'nt lose confidence i started studying from 2nd of feb. itself just one day after d results were declared......n i would like 2 share my ipcc may attempt marks......i have finally passed d 1st group 231 out of 400 in accs.74 in law 59 in tax 48 n in cost 50.......what i felt being d difference in dese marks for 2 attempts was mainly due 2 poor strategy n wrong implementation of d strategy......i would just like 2 say ki when i can achieve dese marks any one of u present here may achieve it........regarding which books 2 refer.....in accounts i strictly referred 2 d icai module n scanner.......in cost f.m. also d same.......in law munish bhandari....n in tax girish ahuja............take 2 subjects at a time n try 2 complete dem as soon as possible......still dere r aprrox. 3 months left........start studying right from d word go do not wait for tommorrow as it never comes.........

1 Like

Vikas Kumar Manjhi (Manager Finance Transformation)   (622 Points)
Replied 08 August 2010

Hey Fren,

Completely Understand Your Situation & What You Must Be Going Through Right Now. Everyone Who Hasn't Worked In BPO Thinks That Its Just A Piece Of Cake, Go & Have IT And Get Paid In Thousands Of Bucks At The End Of The Month & In Reality Both Of Us & All BPO Employees Know That It Is  Not A Bed Of Roses But A Bed On Active Volcanos. 

As Per My Opinion You Should Have Completed A Question Before Taking Up A New One Atleast For The First Two Long Questions. You Must have Done That Because That's What Gonna Make Impression On The Examiner. Because That The Time Your Answers Would BE Taking Off & If In CAse The Take-off Is Not Good We Can't Expect The Landing To Be Perfect In Most Of The CAses..

Hope It Helps You

Regards

Vicky...(",)

1 Like

Replied 08 August 2010

Yeah you are right Akshay!! Its lack of proper strategy only... In my case , i think  i was not able to do much of past exams problems which made me to score very less marks in all subjects. So this time i have decided to do more of exams problems. I flunked in tax and till now i am very much surprised about it. I was sure of getting at least 50-55(min. marks). Don't know what is wrong in tax with me. I studied tax with module only.

Replied 08 August 2010

This time i am more worried about group2. I am unaware about how to bell the cat for 3 papers. So please advise on that front.

Replied 08 August 2010

@ faiz just do not worry don't think dat u failed dis exam think u r giving a completely new exam as u r concerned i have also passed only d 1st group i have started my articleship i am also giving nov. attempt 2010 for d second group......but some of my frenz have already passed so i can tell u dat in it n sm refer only 2 d icai module n for audit go for module compilation n paduka n in advanced accounts again refer 2 module scanner n any other book of ur choice

2 Like

Replied 08 August 2010

Ok Akshay. I am ready to give Nov'10 with a fresh mind and energy. Tell me what to do with this tax??? I am confused as what to do now??? I studied last time very well ST & VAT and all 5 heads from module only, but now i am unaware as to what to improve in tax preparation..

1 Like

Replied 08 August 2010

i did'nt refer 2 d module for income tax......only refer 2 d module for service tax n vat......rest for income tax refer 2 some good reference book because icai module of tax is not updated n lacks various amendments which occur every year......prepare service tax n vat thoroughly dat will definetly see u thru even if u flunk in income tax..........

1 Like

Replied 08 August 2010

hmmmm..  that strategy i am aware of. Anyway i l study same thing again in ST & VAT and now focus much on DT from other books...  So what you say about preparing auditing?? Today i was going through latest publications. It has almost 9 chapters and around 35 SAs.. Don't know how to do it in easy way without compromising on knowledge factor..

Replied 08 August 2010

just try to stay as simple as possible one  of my frenz referred only to d icai module n compiler n scored 72 in auditing......try to finish of d module first den d compiler den go for sa's as u will cover most of dem while going thru d module.......refer 2 paduka if u r left wid any time

Replied 08 August 2010

Ok Akshay, Thnx a lot for sharing your experience...

All The Best for your group 2.

Replied 08 August 2010

same 2 u my friend...........

1 Like

(Guest)

4 hours is too short time for preparation. At least 10 hours daily 4 months before exam is sufficient brother.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : G!rdhar! Jang!d

Deko ye Baat koi Mayne Nhi Rakti Ki aap kitne hours Padte ho..

Important baat hai aap jitna padte ho wo aapke samaj me aata hai ki nhi..

agr samaj aata hai to aap apni capacity ke according padai kar sakte ho..

@ SAN ...

San according to me tumare Presentation Problem aa rhi hai..

better rahega ki tum institute ke module me jo FORMAT diya hua wo refer karo

bcoz institute ne kahi bar bola hai ki aap apne private coaching ke jaal me mat faso

Mene Bhi Institute Ka module hi refer Kiya tha

or Mene B self study Se padai ki or mene last 10yrs ke paper b solve kiye the

mene account me 75 ka paper attend kiya or 56 marks obtain kiye

so i hope That My this suggestion will work..

and

All The Best..

Best Of luck

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)
Replied 08 August 2010

Originally posted by : Vikas Kumar Manjhi

Hey Fren,

Completely Understand Your Situation & What You Must Be Going Through Right Now. Everyone Who Hasn't Worked In BPO Thinks That Its Just A Piece Of Cake, Go & Have IT And Get Paid In Thousands Of Bucks At The End Of The Month & In Reality Both Of Us & All BPO Employees Know That It Is  Not A Bed Of Roses But A Bed On Active Volcanos. 

As Per My Opinion You Should Have Completed A Question Before Taking Up A New One Atleast For The First Two Long Questions. You Must have Done That Because That's What Gonna Make Impression On The Examiner. Because That The Time Your Answers Would BE Taking Off & If In CAse The Take-off Is Not Good We Can't Expect The Landing To Be Perfect In Most Of The CAses..

Hope It Helps You

Regards

Vicky...(",)

THANKS A LOT DEAR VIKAS  BRO...FOR  UR VALUABLE ADVICE SURE I WILL FOLLOW IT...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: