Easy Office
Easy Office

FINAL Group 2 - a mess

Page no : 2

Deepa (CA final student) (83 Points)
Replied 21 January 2010

Hi harsh,

Can u please mail me the code for the above subjects and notes as i have one and half year old daughter and very difficult to make notes. deepchari @ yahoo.com

Thanks

Rahul (CA Practice ) (1818 Points)
Replied 21 January 2010

hi call me at 09818627551 i will tell u how to do banger with Ajay jain and VG notes. It will not take too much time and ur preparations will be on the next level. Believe me.

CA Neha Pandey (CA) (210 Points)
Replied 21 January 2010

Yaar DT to there is every thing from VG Sir's notes,there is nothing outside from it,really nd please practise the past year Que given at the end,50%Que of exam will be from there only,25% is the latest amendment Que,nd dear as i told you i have made Mics notes nd Codes on my own by hand,so it is not possible to mail them

CA Rishabh Bansal (job) (97 Points)
Replied 21 January 2010

hey Harsh,

Can u scan them and mail me

or courier it to me by getting xerox

it is not looking gud to say this -- but i can pay you for scanning charges or xerox & courier charges

but i need them yaar

pls reply which way is easy for you.

Thanks

Rishabh Bansal

Vivek (Finally passed CA Final...!!!!!)   (1097 Points)
Replied 21 January 2010

Yes... rahul is right.... Yogendra bangar book is good for DT also... I referred the same.. & got cleared... Besides the book, they also publish one compilation... All past questions have been solved according to the current Assessment year... Refer it also...

Replied 21 January 2010

ok thank vivek

hey bangar is for DT and IDT - right

notes + compilation book

both need to be studied

pls reply

Rishabh

Replied 21 January 2010

hey rahul

thanks a lot

i will surely call you but first let me purchase the bangar book

i need to purchase for DT and IDT

notes + compilation

right

pls confirm

Rishabh

Rahul (CA Practice ) (1818 Points)
Replied 21 January 2010

Rishabh only notes not compilation

Replied 21 January 2010

ok rahul

thanks a lot

i hope i will get this at Pooja law house at ITO

Rishabh

CA Neha Pandey (CA) (210 Points)
Replied 21 January 2010

ok where do you live Rishab??or do you know nybody who live nearby Pitampura,u can take thats notes from me and return those notes after getting them xerox...

Roopali Dora (CA) (58 Points)
Replied 21 January 2010

i know i have also gone through the same..........but now i have cleared both groups.....it is better to appear for both groups

Replied 21 January 2010

hey harsh,

thanks a lot

i lilve in gurgaon but regularly come to pitampura

at kohat metro station

if possible i will take the notes this saturday or sunday only and get them xerox there itself

will it be fine for u

Rishabh 

DEV G (GENERAL MANAGER) (207 Points)
Replied 21 January 2010

RUPALI

CAN U TELL HWS U PREAPARED 4 FINAL 2ND GROUP.

I READ BANGER FOR IDT , COSTING FROM STUDIES, MICS FROM STUDIES AND DT FROM BARE ACTS .

DEV G (GENERAL MANAGER) (207 Points)
Replied 21 January 2010

RAHUL CAN U ANS . HW TO PREAPARE IN NEXT 3 MONTH. I AM WORKING AND REMAIN BUSY UPTO 8PM SINCE 8 AM. PL TELL ME

Maya Delves (Student) (481 Points)
Replied 21 January 2010

Hello guys,

I am sorry if I am setting a cat amongst the pigeons. I just saw you all discussing about the books to study.

I am from Chennai and I feel the best book for most of the subjects are brought out by padhukas. Except Corporate law, all other books are exhaustive and aid really well in preparation.

I have been using other authors but i hve shifted to padhukas for 7 subject and L.Jayaraman for law.

I am not sure whether people in north know about padhukas and the availability of books. Just have a look at the DT and Costing materials. U will havea good feel.

Mail me for queries. kartiksrinivasan1987 @ gmai.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: