Easy Office
Easy Office

Final

Page no : 3

Jithin (Learner) (1057 Points)
Replied 26 December 2014

Am really sorry..Yeah u are right..AS 30-32 are yet to be made mandatory. Thanks for the correction.

Of course ICAI has to give students enough time. But in case IND AS are finalised and made applicable on a voluntary basis from 2015-16, ICAI can(if it wants to) issue a notification in 2015 itself regarding the applicability of IND AS for May 2016 exams and issue new study modules incorporating IND AS one year in advance.. And I amnt saying that complex topics like amalgamation,consolidation,etc. will be as per IND AS. These topics can be dealt with in accordance with the existing standards, since IND AS are going to be implemented only in a phased manner and the current accounting standards continue until IND AS are fully implemented. But ICAI may introduce IND AS as a part of its syllabus which u will have to study alongwith all the existing AS(may be the coverage shallnt be in-depth as in the case of existing standards). I dont think we can say with 100% certainty that IAS willnt be applicable at all for May 2016. 

Sruti (B.Com) (124 Points)
Replied 26 December 2014

So Then shud i go for both the groups??

Arunsounder (Student) (42 Points)
Replied 26 December 2014

Yes you can give both don't be worried once u start enjoying your CA books time even 2 MONTHS is enough to crack exam.. Don't think tooo much hw u will be able to cover all sub just plan and stick to it don't ever drop your plan at any cost...

Arunsounder (Student) (42 Points)
Replied 26 December 2014

Yes you can give both don't be worried once u start enjoying your CA books time even 2 MONTHS is enough to crack exam.. Don't think tooo much hw u will be able to cover all sub just plan and stick to it don't ever drop your plan at any cost...
1 Like

Ishika (ca final) (250 Points)
Replied 26 December 2014

my attempt lies in may 2015, i have done nothing yet....will give both group

1 Like

(Guest)

Dear Sruti,

You can talk to the QLI experts.

They'll guide you and help you.

Contact the on www.qli.co.in or 9029083303

CA RISA RAVINDRAN (Chartered Accountant) (682 Points)
Replied 31 December 2014

its May 16 dear.. not May15. You have enough time .. start from today itself.. Complete your studies as early as possbile and revise as many times as possible

2 Like

K.K.. (*****) (45 Points)
Replied 01 January 2015

Ya, I think this time is enough for preparation, even without classes.

Arpit Choudhary (article) (22 Points)
Replied 02 January 2015

4 months will do it after tuition I guess

Aditya Agarwal (Senior Financial Analyst)   (31 Points)
Replied 30 March 2015

2-3 months preparation is good if you prepare well..All the best

Vivek Venkataram (Just cleared CS(441/800) now C.A Final Attempt in May 2015)   (772 Points)
Replied 30 March 2015

NEVER LISTEN TO ANYONE WHO DISCOURAGES YOU. TRUST YOURSELF.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: