Easy Office

Final

Page no : 2

Swati (Finals student) (39 Points)
Replied 24 December 2014

I hope u ain't a fake a/c

Rishab Jain (Business) (30 Points)
Replied 24 December 2014

1 year is more then enough enough to crack the final.
1 Like

Sruti (B.Com) (124 Points)
Replied 24 December 2014

SO EVERYONE SHOULD I WAIT FOR A/C's TUTIONS FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF IFRS ??

CA ANKUSH AGGARWAL (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (2782 Points)
Replied 24 December 2014

Nopes...IFRS are not going tobe applicable for may 2016 atleast

1 Like

Sruti (B.Com) (124 Points)
Replied 24 December 2014

Thanks a lot Aankush Sir Appreciate it

harish (employee) (56 Points)
Replied 25 December 2014

Start study everyday little all the subjects. Slow and study wins the race!

Arunsounder (Student) (42 Points)
Replied 25 December 2014

Hi Sruti, Let me make you clear about one thing, people will be saying even 3 years is not enough for CA - Final. Please don't bother their words and let them to rule your mind. Time is more than enough, 1.5 years in approx. If you go for classes also they will be completing within 4 months (minimum)/ 6 months (max) depends from faculty to faculty.. Study the portions as far faculty teaches you.. Keep on revising and recalling what you learn.. And one more information i heard May 2016 syllabus they gonna change, this message was published in newspaper, just confirm with Board of studies before you start your classes...

1 Like

Replied 25 December 2014

@ arunsounder  There is no change in syllabus for ca final from may 2016.This was confirmed BY ICAI president in CA convention at new delhi.There will be a change but it would be for new registered students

Jithin (Learner) (1057 Points)
Replied 25 December 2014

Originally posted by : Sruti
SO EVERYONE SHOULD I WAIT FOR A/C's TUTIONS FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF IFRS ??

Hi Sruti, ICAI has proposed to implement IND AS(IFRS) from 2015-16(adoption on voluntary basis) and from 2016-17 on mandatory basis. We dont know whether it will be implemented as per this schedule. But in case it is implemented so, IND AS will most probably be made applicable for May 2016 exams. So I think it is better to wait for a while and see how things pan out before joining classes for accounts. 

Replied 25 December 2014

@ Ankush agarwal thanks for the information but still GST comes to play for may 2016 and also they gonna change SFM for sure.. Ind AS and IFRS still in doubt.. SFM and IDT gonna change to great extent this was confirmed from one of the members from Board of Studies.. So only i am saying with some confidence to confirm with them...

Replied 25 December 2014

Any law which is applicable 6 months before exams are applicable for that exam.....GST is proposed to be applicable from april 2016 so,It is not possible to be applicable for may 2016.Regarding IAS they are proposed to be compulsory applicable from april 2016...so it shall not be applicable for may 2016.

regarding changes in iDT...it has already been done..apart from GST....And changes in other subjects would be minor if any.Any major changes in sylllabus would be applicable for students newly regsitered for CA coiurse.There would be two part of ca final-OLD syllabus and new syllabus 

2 Like

Replied 25 December 2014

@ ankush If it is like this then it will be fine sir..

Jithin (Learner) (1057 Points)
Replied 26 December 2014

Originally posted by : ANKUSH AGGARWAL
Any law which is applicable 6 months before exams are applicable for that exam.....GST is proposed to be applicable from april 2016 so,It is not possible to be applicable for may 2016.Regarding IAS they are proposed to be compulsory applicable from april 2016...so it shall not be applicable for may 2016.

regarding changes in iDT...it has already been done..apart from GST....And changes in other subjects would be minor if any.Any major changes in sylllabus would be applicable for students newly regsitered for CA coiurse.There would be two part of ca final-OLD syllabus and new syllabus 

Hi Ankush, I amnt sure this 6 months rule applies in case of each and every revision. GST obviously will not be applicable for May 2016 exams. As a matter of fact, we all know that the amendments in direct taxes & indirect taxes made for a financial year are appilcable only in the subsequent year's exams. I also fully agree that the changes in syllabus other than those made pursuant to any amendments in law,standards,etc,. will only be applicable for the students registering under the new syllabus. But I have doubts about the non-applicability of IND AS for May 2016(in case IND AS are made mandatory from 1.4.2016). AS 30-32 which became mandatory from 1.4.2011 were part of the syllabus for May 2011 attempt. Similarly, seven auditing standards which were introduced from 1.4.2011 were included in the syllabus for the May 2011 attempt. So it isnt like it has never happened before.   

preeti jhamb (Student CA Final ) (28 Points)
Replied 26 December 2014

1.5 years are enough... audit and isca kind Of subjects will hardly take 1.5 months evn if you do not take the coaching classes. Actually i would say avoiding coaching classes will be beneficial as it will save approx 33.33 % time. And audit And isca kind of subjects can be studied without coaching..
1 Like

Replied 26 December 2014

@ jithin...I think you are mistaken by saying AS 30-32 are mandatory.It have never beem made mandatory,still voluntary. And I think you are correct in other matter you are saying.But still IAS would not be applicable for may 2016.ICAI would give time for such huge change to be made applicable.Auditing stamdards or few small changes doesnt matter.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: