Easy Office
LCI Learning

Extenstion of gst trans-1

Page no : 2

Mondira Saha (GST) (3925 Points)
Replied 28 December 2017

As per information received from GSTN, It is informed that links related to following forms, have been disabled on GST Portal w.e.f. 28.12.2017:

1. Form GST TRAN-01 ( as last date to file the form was 27th Dec, 2017)

2. Table 6A of Form GSTR-1 (This has been disabled, since Form GSTR-1 is now open for all months. Taxpayers
may now enter the details of exports in table 6A of GSTR-1, while filing Form GSTR-1 of the respective tax
periods. For previous filed table 6A of Form GSTR-1, taxpayer shall be able to view/read through ARN search
only.)

Rakesh (ARTICLE) (212 Points)
Replied 29 December 2017

It will be extended definitely till 31/3/18 as you all know that they officially declared for extension till 27 /12/17 on 12/12/17 and the system efficiently started working from 24/12/17 and with 3 days span how it is possible to file the return of so many clients that to with pressure of Gstr1 filing last date 31/12/17. Also there was error in json file uploading.....i dont understand why don't they first make the system 100% operational then decide the due date for filing? Even after submiting the return just to file it then there showing error un summary generation ? So many loopholes? I request every one to send mail to gst helpline for the extension that would be beneficial for everyone also........

RAJA P M ("Do the Right Thing...!!!")   (127921 Points)
Replied 29 December 2017

(.i dont understand why don't they first make the system 100% operational then decide the due date for filing?)

That's Politics...
Also it's not their problem...
That's Our (Public) Problem. Then why they will feel it...?

Very Very Stupid Activities by GSTN...

Anand (Personal) (57 Points)
Replied 29 December 2017

This is the whatsapp message received throu whatsapp from some of my Chartered accountant friend was unable to verify the because was out of station had some some health issued.What should I do now.to file Tran 1

Attached File : 893561 20171229095958 img 20171227 wa0019.jpg downloaded: 141 times

Anand (Personal) (57 Points)
Replied 29 December 2017

Govt should extend the time .As this is a liability to the government .The government cant say that I can provide your refund till this date or else I will not provide any refund.This is harassment. Confusion among the public has been made by the government by frequent change to filing dates.The common public can keep track of this date

Replied 29 December 2017

But,
GSTN portal especially TRAN 1 filing option not available in portal...

manjunath (Accountant) (97 Points)
Replied 29 December 2017

pls tell me whether it is extended or not

Replied 29 December 2017

Originally posted by : manjunath
pls tell me whether it is extended or not

No availability in portal...

Rakesh (ARTICLE) (212 Points)
Replied 29 December 2017

When, under existing act ,we had already shown the carried forward input credit amount in its last june month return then it should be automatically reflected in GST credit ledger....why this due date for filing trans 1? ......let it be open na.....anyone can file their declaration any time ...why this time restriction?

Surajit (accountant) (28 Points)
Replied 29 December 2017

can we file the TRAN1 or not, now ?

Replied 29 December 2017

Originally posted by : Surajit
can we file the TRAN1 or not, now ?

No...

Not available in Portal....

Replied 29 December 2017

then Sir, what is the solution ?

manjunath (Accountant) (97 Points)
Replied 29 December 2017

Is there any manual option to do file?

Mondira Saha (GST) (3925 Points)
Replied 29 December 2017

till now no solution .. no circular about it

Replied 30 December 2017

Originally posted by : Mondira Saha
no chance now to any extension . its over clear by gov

hi, is there any possibility to get back the ITC avail in our VAT ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: