Easy Office
Easy Office

Exam Preparation - ANKUR + RAHUL GARG

Page no : 4

S. Gomathipriya (Article Assistant) (32 Points)
Replied 07 January 2011

Thanks a lot Rahul Sir. How can i take decision sir whether shall i write one group or both group i am totally confused. I watch TV and waste my time. I dont know how to control myself. But i want to achieve give me some tips. And one more thing is i saw ur profile. U achieved a lot. Congratulations Rahul sir.

Mayank Raj (CA Final) (91 Points)
Replied 08 January 2011

Great one........................................

Keep sharing............ such a good post

RG(BCom,CA,CS,CMA,CFA,DISA,MBA (Professional) (1028 Points)
Replied 09 January 2011

Hey...Thanks a lot!

Just set your goals...Watching TV is not a problem,,Till the time you are achieving your goals!

Ya...but don't waste much of your time.....

Try to avoid it...if you like any particular show on the tv..then better schedule your tuition at that time...:-)

Learning to Live. (-----) (108 Points)
Replied 12 January 2011

Hello sir,

I ve my ca final attempt in nov 11...i ve roughly gone through 50% of group 1 portion in coaching i don remember anything as of now except the background or base of the chapters....ill be getting 5 months of leave for exams.. am in a fix whether i should start my studies now or start studying during leave of 5 months for long hours say 12 hrs per day...i don mind starting it rite now but the problem is my scheduled gets disturbed either due to articleship commitments or health constraints ...The continuity gets disturbed due to articleship & i tend to loose interest at the end of the day...I feel if i put efforts consistently as per my plan in my 5 months of leave DT-20 days+IDT-10 DAYS+ ACCOUNTS-13 DAYS+COSTING 20+SFM-20 DAYS+AUDIT -6 DAYS+MICS-6 DAYS+LAW -10 DAYS= Roughly 3 months 15 days ...approx 3.5 months...Will 1.5 months would be sufficeint for revision,the fact tat i ll ve finished the portion ony once?Wat would u reckon in this case..pls advice?Should i start studying now or later?

rohit joshi (Job) (89 Points)
Replied 01 June 2012

Rahul sir,

I am preparing for cs final and my attempt is due on Dec-12..how should i prepare for all the 4 groups in 6 months to get the rank..

Thanx

rohit joshi (Job) (89 Points)
Replied 03 June 2012

Rahul sir please reply on my post....:)

Saurabh Gattani (CA) (122 Points)
Replied 03 June 2012

Very good article............keep them flowing.........

Anil Bhatt (MBA) (27 Points)
Replied 23 September 2015

Thanks a lot for your advice

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: