ESIC EPFO on contractor payment

Dear Experts,

I am an employer, registered under ESIC/EPFO. I am outsourcing some labourers through a contractor and I shall pay directly the contractor.

What are the statutory compliances under ESIC/EPFO for my contractor should I maintain?


Thanks & Regards
Replies (5)
Quick Summary
This discussion addresses an employer's ESIC and EPFO compliance obligations when engaging contractors for labour. It clarifies that if the contractor is registered, the employer should collect PF/ESIC challans and contribution history. However, if the contractor is not registered, the employer is responsible for deducting PF, ESIC, PTRC, and MLWF.

Drop a PM
Reply if you have some answer, don't just play games by putting same reply on each post.
Eswar Reddy S.

I wont hire u as consultant as I can't pay for consultancy charges be it whatever little amount.
Now tell, will I PM?
He has no reply for your query, he just posted the same thing on about 50-60 post just for sake of some points. You can check last many post of eshwar
If contractor is registered under PF/ESIC:- You just collect PF/ESIC challan, ECR, ESIC contribution history from contractor before settle bill what he raised

If contractor not registered:- It's your duty to deduct PF, ESIC, PTRC, MLWF


For Consultancy contact us

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details