Enquiry about ipcc praveen sharma classes

Heyy I have joined ipcc accounts classes of Parveen sharma which would be blended...... I want to know the exact schedule of this classes in the month of october and november.... Actually I am planning to take coaching of cost from R.K.mehta from bright which is scheduled to start at 8am to 1pm on alternate days... So i want to confirm that there will be no time clashing.......????? PLZ REPLY ITS URGENT

Replies (5)

I TRY TO UPDATE AS SOON.................

hey will u plzz tell ..how much r.k metha costing and praveen sharma ipcc grup 1 fees

Hey Pallavi I am joining bright for R.K.Mehta for which the fees in Rs 8000 and for Parveen sharma eten In my city it is 11000

ohkkkk...thank youuu :) :) :)

i want to know 

the address of CA- IPCC accounts classes of praveen sharma

contact no

all venues in delhi 

fee details

registration details

info for different batches available

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details