EASYOFFICE

E filing problem

Page no : 2

trnghosh (sr asst) (207 Points)
Replied 07 July 2014

I am trusting you, no question of mistrust. So I have to give details of my 4 quarters tax and the tax paid by me employer ie, Rs 2876.00

1)Now in my problem-01 image I , I have to put the "Unique TDS Certificate No"  and I think this is nothing but the receipt Number.

Is that Ok?

2) Now from where I will get the  Receipt Number of the tax paid by my Employer on my behalf,  I do not know and without this one How can I proceed with this one. Can u suggest something.

3) One more thing please refer my image number "problem-01" and what I have to put in Column Number "6"

Please reply me according to my question numbers 1,2,3 and it will be easy for me to understand.

Also please view the images sent by me earlier.

I trust you just unable to overcome the problem.

Thanks for the quick response and help so far.

Thanks.

Tribhuvan Aditya Singh (Student as well as Self-employed)   (3710 Points)
Replied 07 July 2014

a short answer for all three ques...... you dont need to do anything there in "tax details".... absolutely nothing.... just leave it as it is...... this is what i have been trying to explain.... go to "taxes paid and verification" and check if tax payable is "0". if yes, submit your return.

Replied 07 July 2014

as i already said... unique tds certificate is related to form16A and not form16. so you are nor reqd to fill this detail.

trnghosh (sr asst) (207 Points)
Replied 08 July 2014

Thanks for the response, I checked "Taxes Paid and Verification" page and it shows like this

1)Total taxed paid:-  Rs34878.00

2)Total payable :- Rs 0.00

3)Refund :- Rs 0.00

So It seemed Ok.

Thanks for the help.

Replied 08 July 2014

yep.... that is okk.... you'r welcome....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro