EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Dummy articles can never outshine

Page no : 3

Vinay Keni (CA Job) (92 Points)
Replied 21 June 2010

but the institute is not taking any proactive steps to crub this dummy articles,  ofcourse on papers and on

website of the institute lot is been talked about dummu articles but i really doubt how best they have been

implemenetd  practically

(Guest)
Originally posted by : tarun rustagi

........some ca firms does not give work to articles or you can say give some basic work like entry feeding,formatting and some audits of very closely clients which are not useful for our knowledge.the most work is done by the paid accountant in these offices.....

Ur right..problem is critical but, some brilliant students outshine despite such hardships that Institute draws positive from this problem and finds that one can succeed irrespective of what the condition. As a result, we students have nothing to say.

I think some opportunities namely, secondment and industrial training may sound a relief factor otherwise u have to strongly continue and prove urself.

Sareen (CA Student) (181 Points)
Replied 21 June 2010

it depends on situation .......but atleast u shud know sum thin about the work otherwise no gud firm is goin to employ u........

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 21 June 2010

It depends on situations. i agree. There are many exceptions to this. I know a CA teacher at coaching class who openly says "that i didn articleship for only 6 months"; then also he got well paid package at a Water purifieng company; coz he passed at first attempt. But after garnering capital; he now has a coaching class and a flourishing practise.(coaching class is in name of his wife)

CA.Amit lath (Asst. Manager(Finance)) (52 Points)
Replied 22 June 2010

I really agree that articleship is the backbone but there are some some issues which are reqd. to be looked into -such as there are very few firms in india who have adequate professional works . work is concentrated in few hands,.these few firms admit article only if there is rank or reference.The issue of results with articleship is of no worth because 3 month leave period is sufficient.If we really want to make articleship useful , We will have to do something -May be a campus for articleship.............. .  i   remember the article of the guy who topped in NOV 2009 .he stated that firms should also be given the training on HOW TO train . thats the requirement because many of my friend were registered as a dummy but working with other CA firm on the normal stipend for the purpose of training.

Keval Shah (CA-Final) (306 Points)
Replied 22 June 2010

AGREE WITH YOU.....

Kalpesh Chauhan, (Tax Assistant (Accounting Technician CA FINAL CS PROF. PROG. B.Com))   (8311 Points)
Replied 24 June 2010

Originally posted by : GOPAL AGARWAL

totally agree with sanjay

PUSHPA ( PCC STUDENT) (21 Points)
Replied 25 June 2010

Ya, i m agree with Sanjay.

ANIRBAN DAS (CMA, B.Com, CA Final,) (1522 Points)
Replied 25 June 2010

Would it be wrong to say that dummy articleship is taken up because a person(article) wants to be in the education sector rather than the corporate sector, because he gets a lot of time in this manner to become proficient theoretically so that he can become a good teacher or professor?!

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 25 June 2010

I dont think so. If a dummy ranker wants to have long life in the corporate world; he should choose carefully which sector and which position he applies for a job. I think the logic of dummy rankers getting well paid jobs is the same as Engineers from reputed colleges like iit,nit,etc get in corporate world in areas of finance and other spheres of management. They haven't undergone articleship nor do they know accounts; still they go a long way.

(Guest)

Hi

We are looking for Article Clerks for a reputed Audit Firm in Chennai. Good exposure to Accounts, Audit and other specialized areas. If you are interested, please revert.

You can also refer your friends.

NOTE: If you are completed or undergoing article, kindly refer your friends.

Thanks and Regards

Hema R

SSS Placement Consultants Pvt Ltd

Contact Number: 044-42127730/9841430083

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: