Easy Office
Easy Office

Download : CA Final : Cost Accounting (OLD COURSE) Slight lendhy

Page no : 2

pooja (student) (44 Points)
Replied 13 November 2009

to lenghty but ensured that jitna likha hai utna thik hai

attempted jus 75 marks

CA.Shaleen Srivastava (CA , CWA*, Bcom(H)) (2004 Points)
Replied 13 November 2009

ALMOST ALL THE QUESTIONS ARE IN BOOKS BUT YES ITS TIME TO SOLVE MORE THAN 4 HRS

abc are from prevoius paper

CA AMIT GOSWAMI (IN PRACTICE PROPRIETOR) (131 Points)
Replied 13 November 2009

yaaa easy but  kya paper setter 3 hrs. pura sakta hai ....

CA.B.Mahitha. ( CWA, CA) (142 Points)
Replied 13 November 2009

I may doubt about that

but who see that........

they want only students to solve the problem but not the paper setter

CA Kingsley (Audit Manager) (470 Points)
Replied 13 November 2009

what the hell are icai exam setters thinking in their mind? will these oldies finish this exam within3  hrs and get pass mark???? If trend goes on like this i dont think any student will register in indian ICAI. They wud rather prefer invest more money in doing american CPA or ACCA which gives good study materials and gives fair evaluation of papers. 

Harish Swaminathan (Sr. Application Support Analyst)   (179 Points)
Replied 13 November 2009

many questions were from past papers. ABC was a direct question but that target profit part was attached to it. simulation - the lengthiest. Standard as usual. Qn 5 a) was easy. It was in Saravana Prasath book. Theory also easy.

But its very lengthy. So one can't rely on doing 75% and thinking of passing. All of us have to attend for 100%. Thats the only we can think of getting marks.

was fed up with first group and thought we can do something in second group but still the institute comes up with these kind of question papers. What to do?

CA Arindam Sain (Practice) (308 Points)
Replied 13 November 2009

It's really a lenthy paper..... and I think  good student can attempt maximum 80 marks . But If any one attempted  60 marks properly can get 45-50 marks. Any way it's not always necessary to attempt 100% at laest in Costing Paper.

(Guest)

can anyone pls provide the new course costing paper...

sumit kandoi (CA FINAL) (351 Points)
Replied 13 November 2009

I had had attempted three question in 2.30 hours and balance two in half an hour there is always chances of mistake & theory questions are mostly ignored. I really asked Insititue to say honestly is it possibe to solve the paper in two hours. Is there any one who will get 100 marks in 3 hours. Please let me know??????????????

sumit kandoi (CA FINAL) (351 Points)
Replied 13 November 2009

CORRECTION to previous reply

is it possibe to solve the paper in three hours. Is there any one who will get 100 marks in 3 hours. Please let me know??????????????

Ruchita Gupta (Student) (60 Points)
Replied 13 November 2009

very lengthy paper.. y did they have to give 20 Random numbers for simulation.. 5 or ten wud have been enuf to test whether we knew the subject.

aditya behere (Article Assistant) (123 Points)
Replied 13 November 2009

Its QT raining guys.......grab the marks there....

mady (student) (64 Points)
Replied 13 November 2009

me too could solve only 67 :( that ABC never ended ........ i felt so annoyed for not being able to attempt full paper inspite of knowing questions of 15 marks more ..... :( and examiner agar khud solve karta to hum students par ye zulm na hota ......... but ye kaun samjhega ???

I agree with kingsley .......

CA Madhukiran Reddy (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (12714 Points)
Replied 13 November 2009

thanks

Ritesh (CA Final) (326 Points)
Replied 13 November 2009

The Costing course is way too big.....I believe Institute should try to cover as much Chapters as possible in the Exams....That would be more sensible.....After Today's exam, I wonder why i read Transfer Pricing, Assignment, Transportation, Budgetary concepts, Service Sector and few others........Thats where i believe Choices are important since that would cover lots of Chapters...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: