Doubts...........?

ekta (student) (623 Points)

19 September 2012  

First of all please tell me can we prepare CA final syllabus through self study?please dont give me any link...i am student of satellite batch of parveen sharma,my problem is that i am not able to focus in class...my concentration power is weak,my mind diverts somewhere ..i get various doubts then parveen sharma doesnt have much time and i have to go very far,so what should i do can i clear my doubts through students and cci...whats the difference between teacher and student clarifying doubts...?

of all please tell me can we prepare CA final syllabus through self study?please dont give me any link...i am student of satellite batch of parveen sharma,my problem is that i am not able to focus in class...my concentration power is weak,my mind diverts somewhere ..i get various doubts then parveen sharma doesnt have much time and i have to go very far,so what should i do can i clear my doubts through students and cci...whats the difference between teacher and student clarifying doubts...?

Read more at: /forum/queries--220923.asp#.UFkpcCJ5F12First of all please tell me can we prepare CA final syllabus through self study?please dont give me any link...i am student of satellite batch of parveen sharma,my problem is that i am not able to focus in class...my concentration power is weak,my mind diverts somewhere ..i get various doubts then parveen sharma doesnt have much time and i have to go very far,so what should i do can i clear my doubts through students and cci...whats the difference between teacher and student clarifying doubts...?
First of all please tell me can we prepare CA final syllabus through self study?please dont give me any link...i am student of satellite batch of parveen sharma,my problem is that i am not able to focus in class...my concentration power is weak,my mind diverts somewhere ..i get various doubts then parveen sharma doesnt have much time and i have to go very far,so what should i do can i clear my doubts through students and cci...whats the difference between teacher and student clarifying doubts...?

Read more at: /forum/queries--220923.asp#.UFkpcCJ5F12First of all please tell me can we prepare CA final syllabus through self study?please dont give me any link...i am student of satellite batch of parveen sharma,my problem is that i am not able to focus in class...my concentration power is weak,my mind diverts somewhere ..i get various doubts then parveen sharma doesnt have much time and i have to go very far,so what should i do can i clear my doubts through students and cci...whats the difference between teacher and student clarifying doubts...?

Read more at: /forum/queries--220923.asp#.UFkpcCJ5F12