Easy Office
LCI Learning

Do you need help on any topic, let me know!

Page no : 3

Priyashankar (Student) (19 Points)
Replied 06 August 2007

Hi,I am PE 2 Student.I am going to write in Nov2007 which is going to be my last attempt.Can you tell me the syllabus for Auditing and Accounts.How much AS and ASS is included.And which Finance Act is to be studied for Nov2007 exam.I am writing exam after 3 years.So pls write back.

tejal (Currently doing articleship)   (38 Points)
Replied 06 August 2007

hi, I am Currently at my PCC level. Could u pls give me a list of all useful books for preparing for my exams.pls it's urgent.Thankx in advance

(Guest)
I have my attempt of c.a final in may 09 ... I m confused with as to continue in old course or shift to the new course.... if i shift to new course my attempt gets delayed by 6 months... And if i continue with old course, i will have only two attempts to clear under old course....suggest me as go for old or new course?????

(Guest)
sir,i'm a student of ca final i'm not getting any favourable result from last 3 attempt & i'm in great tesion i don't know where i'm commiting mistakes.every attempt i'm failed in mics. plz tell me how i should prepared to this subject.plz help me. thanks.

Shaily Jain (Chartered Accountants) (1054 Points)
Replied 25 September 2007

Hi,I m in CA Final student. My younger sis attepted CPT Exam of Aug 07. but unforuntaely she didnt clear it. now i m worried that hw can i help her or how should do her study for best result in next attempt.what should be the planning for it?pl suggest me. i really worried for her.

(Guest)
when is the last attempt of pe2 ?Is there any scope of extending the attempts for pe2? for may 2008 exams in accountancy& auditing which areas of topics i should more concentrate? kindly give me reply?

(Guest)
sir, I m facing problems in FM, specially the capital budgeting chapter & derivates chapter. i dont know from where to do it

(Guest)
sir, I m facing problems in FM, specially the capital budgeting chapter & derivates chapter. i dont know from where to do it

(Guest)
Hello Sir, I am a PII student ( Old scheme) i am working as a accountant in a pvt firm i need to work minium 10 hrs a day but i am attending coching class which takes 3 - 4 hrs a day. Then hardly i find a time to study. this May 2008 is the last attempt available to me to clear my exams. Kindly suggest me

(Guest)
sir pls suggest me books for ca final esply for mafa and theory papers. am scared of mics and auditing.

(Guest)
sir pls suggest me books for ca final esply for mafa and theory papers. am scared of mics and auditing.

(Guest)
sir i am a student not taking any class for pcc please suggest me something about taxation & about your books

(Guest)
sir i m vikas from raipur my registration no is CRO0189396 I LOST MY SLIGIBILITY CERTIFICATE PLZ SEND ME MY EC NO....

(Guest)

How to get the Revision test paper for may 2008 PE2 group 1examination

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: