Easy Office
LCI Learning

Do you need help on any topic, let me know!

Page no : 2

Chiranjeevi (49 Points)
Replied 10 May 2007

hi, karunakar.......

can u provide me some softcopy notes of pe2 group 1.......

its ok if u provide any link also....

please do the needful..

thanks....

Bhavi ( CA) (82 Points)
Replied 10 May 2007

hi i needed to know if i will have to refer any author's book for cpt.
i just have the module nd coaching books.
pls repl ??)

Shefali Bajpai (Article Assitant & CA Final Student)   (1148 Points)
Replied 10 May 2007

Hi,
    Can u tell which is the best material for solid prep. in Auditing for Finals.... besides can u provide me soft copy of notes with full clarity & advanced solved problems in all 8 subjects.
    Looking forward to a favorable reply.
With Regards,
Shefali.

Karunakar (Professional) (112 Points)
Replied 10 May 2007

[quote=sid (Guest)]list me all the useful books for c.a.final and which are the most eminent coaching inst. is mumbai[/quote]

JK Shah, Sukh Sagar are the two coachng institutions.

Accounts-Jain & Narang and book by DS Rawat on Accounting Standards.
FM-Khan & Jain
Audit-CA module only with suggested ans.
Corp Laws-Book which has the topics explained in the question answer form.Girish Ahuja
Cost Accounts-Module,Past papers,Any book which has the concepts explained in it.S.N.Maheshwari
Info Tech-CA module only
DT-VK Singhania/TN Manoharan
Ind tax-CA module only

Replied 10 May 2007

[quote=1137]hi raj this is siva
for dt G.Seaker from Padukha's is the best for fast refference.
it is more helpfull for exams.

[/quote]

If u have read VK SInghania, then TN manoharan is the best.

Replied 10 May 2007

[quote=429]hi... me name is rajesh itty eapen and i'm from kerala.... i wrote my ca pe2... and i've no idea how to pass this thing... first time was short of 7 marks in aggregate... this time 4 marks.... i jus have no idea... how to plan better and use any other way..... please do help me....

luv itty[/quote]

Please prepare for your basics & Be good at it.Do not feel let down, you will make it.Refer to books whch help you practice, that is what you are supposed to do.Cheers.

Replied 10 May 2007

[quote=1631]hi...i am a pe 2 student. i ve joined sumwhere for accounts tuitions which s supposedly the best place to get tutored in accounts...but i personally don't like tutions and im more or less irregular...but anyways i will copy down the notes of tuitions n use the book that he has provided(which i know is very good)...but it has only problems...rest he takes in the class...so even if i complete the notes i wont get the exact concept to start with....i dont mind doing some self-study which i prefer to tuitions...so i would like to know the name of the book that i can follow for this purpose.i am a b.com(h) student too...i am using Ashok Sehgal for corporate accounting.so can u tell me the book that i can use for financial accounting.as i said my main aim is to get a book that i can use as a base to start with and the practical part i can use my tuition book...plz help,if any idea... :B[/quote]

Gud to see that yu want to do self study in accounts.Please refer SP jain & K.L.Narang's book titled advanced accountancy for CA Final.It is xtremely gud.Tk Care.

Replied 10 May 2007

[quote=1640]hi
i m jatin
student of CA PE2
want to know how can i get good marks in pe2 exams as the exams are approaching
[/quote]

3 steps to success: Practice,Practice,Practice.

Replied 10 May 2007

[quote=1178]Hi
I want to know how to prepare for CA Final MICS subject, which book is best, having complete concepts with examples.[/quote]

Module is the best.Make notes of the chapters, point wise, if you hv to pass the subject with gud amrks.

Replied 10 May 2007

[quote=1217]hi,
    can u pls let me know the changes in AUDITING AND LAW FOR CA FINAL as am preparing for the may 2007 exams.bye

thank u
kamakshi
     [/quote]

Refer to the changes in the RTP.Other changes shall be intimated to you by the student journal.No change within 6 months before the exams shall be asked.

Replied 10 May 2007

[quote=1831]Hi Karunakar,

I would like to know how to prepare for Costing & FM, Corporate Law and Auditing for PE II Exams.

Regards,

Scatman[/quote]

For Costing & FM- Solve the suggested answers from the past.Refer a book which helps you understand the concepts.

For FM- Khan & Jain

For Audit- Past Papers & Module.Make notes schedulewise for Professional Ethics & refer book on Accounting standards by DS Rawat.

Replied 10 May 2007

[quote=1971]Hi,
    Can u tell which is the best material for solid prep. in Auditing for Finals.... besides can u provide me soft copy of notes with full clarity & advanced solved problems in all 8 subjects.
    Looking forward to a favorable reply.
With Regards,
Shefali.

[/quote]

Module is the best for auditing.Refer DS Rawat for accounting Standards, it will help u in accounts also.Make notes for Professional Ethics schedulwise in Audit.For the audit f technical stuff like Insurance companies,Banks, share brokers, read the module for exceptional procedures in these cases.

I never read these still was able to get 65 plus.But, i knew the procedures in these type of audits as i had practically done them.

Replied 10 May 2007

[quote=2414]hi, karunakar.......

can u provide me some softcopy notes of pe2 group 1.......

its ok if u provide any link also....

please do the needful..

thanks....[/quote]

Paper - 1
Accounting

Please refer to the module and books prescribed by the institute

Paper - 2
Auditing

Paper - 3
Business and Corporate Laws

if there is any link available on CA club look for it.

Replied 10 May 2007

[quote=2666]hi i needed to know if i will have to refer any author's book for cpt.
i just have the module nd coaching books.
pls repl ??)
[/quote]

if ICAI has prescribed the books, let me know the nams & I shall help u in making the selection.

Priyashankar (Student) (19 Points)
Replied 06 August 2007

Hi,I am PE 2 Student.I am going to write in Nov2007 which is my last attempt.Can you tell me the syllabus for Auditing and Accounts.How much AS and ASS is included.And which Finance Act is to be studied for Nov2007 exam.I am writing exam after 3 years.So pls write back.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: