Easy Office
LCI Learning

Discuss PE-2 results here

Page no : 3

Ajay Shakya (ca) (13 Points)
Replied 24 January 2008

hi i am not apprer in exam due to un avoidable reason

(Guest)
You can get exmeption only one time either for 1 or 2 papers and have to clear in the next 3 attempts. You cannot claim further exemption in that group.(You can only clear the group)

Devendra (Student CA Final ) (44 Points)
Replied 24 January 2008

can any one tell , what is the procedure for recounting. how many days does it take ? is there possibility of success. i got 36 marks in info tec . which made me fail in this group.i want 10 marks in this subject to clear this grp. what do u say? please
i want to go for recounting only for this subject not for group? is it posssible

(Guest)
Thank you chaitanya

venkatesh (student) (23 Points)
Replied 25 January 2008

wat is the pass pec.....

(Guest)
my results were totally bad..expected to clear out this time...but didn't clear both the groups...i don know on what basis does icai corrects the papper...i wrote my tax and costing paper so well that i expected to get 60 but got only37 n 39...i don know where is my fault in that paper...icai has a bad sys ppl..we cant know our mistakes and upon that if we wanna chect the paper it will cost us huge...anyways congrats those who cleared

(Guest)
my results were totally bad..expected to clear out this time...but didn't clear both the groups...i don know on what basis does icai corrects the papper...i wrote my tax and costing paper so well that i expected to get 60 but got only37 n 39...i don know where is my fault in that paper...icai has a bad sys ppl..we cant know our mistakes and upon that if we wanna chect the paper it will cost us huge...anyways congrats those who cleared

(Guest)
I've cleared my CA PE-II in Nov'07 Attempt.I wish to know when will be my First CA Final Attempt.PLs REply

(Guest)
Hai Gud mrng, I finished my five attempts but i have cleared one group shall i write one more time in may 2008. Many of my friends are facing the same proble.

girish (Practising C.A.) (149 Points)
Replied 28 January 2008

your details are incomplete to know your final attemt

girish (Practising C.A.) (149 Points)
Replied 28 January 2008

your details are incomplete......

deepuca (business) (26 Points)
Replied 28 January 2008

see if u get exempted in one subject say costing then u will not get exemption in that group2 even u got 60 in IT OR INCOMETAX

deepuca (business) (26 Points)
Replied 28 January 2008

U ARE CORRECT MR.RAJ

CA Chaitanya (PRACTISING CA) (4283 Points)
Replied 28 January 2008

Do any body have the idea of the pass % of pe-2 results?

(Guest)
Dear All CA aisperants I have completed PE - II in Nov 07 with some unexpected marks. SO my advice to all students are to go for study very selectivelly & deeply. Be remeber that you have to clear the exams hence you need to have knowledge of all topics of course. Congrats for the sucess but don't let your chances towards sucess. Consistent & persistent effort will turn to sucess from failure to suceed. Best of luck for all may 08, students.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: