Easy Office
LCI Learning

Discuss PE-2 results here

Page no : 2

Ranga (CMA) (29 Points)
Replied 23 January 2008

Thank u very much for reply. The institute FAQ-Students informs the following how to intrepet the same. .37 Whether a candidate who fails in one or more papers comprised in a group but secures a minimum of 60% marks in any paper or papers of that group will get any exemption under the new scheme? Ans. Yes, a candidate who fails in one or more papers in a group but secures a minimum of 60% marks in any paper or papers of that group will be eligible to appear in any one or more of the immediately next three following examinations in the paper or papers in which he had secured less than 60% marks and will be required to secure at one attempt a minimum of 40% marks in each such paper or papers and a minimum of 50% of the total marks of all the papers of that group including the paper in which he had secured a minimum of 60% marks in the earlier examination, in order to be declared to have passed in that group. Such a benefit would be available only if he was present in all the papers of that group and has already exhausted earlier exemption if any, granted to him in that group.

Ashutosh Mishra (Service) (125 Points)
Replied 23 January 2008

No Doubt Arvind Sharma top this Exam as usual

Devendra (Student CA Final ) (44 Points)
Replied 23 January 2008

congratulations ! for all those who cleared . i was shocked this afternoon bcos didnt clear even one group.this was my 3 rd attempt, i dont know how to handle pressure from home saying ''i told not to go for CA''.can we go for revaluation, or somting like that. i dont no i completly lost hopes in this profession. what do u say can i still come back ?

CA. Amit Daga (Finance Controller CA. CS. CFA. CIFRS. M.COM. )   (9017 Points)
Replied 23 January 2008

Keep it up yar hota hai.. may is urs all the best

Ashutosh Mishra (Service) (125 Points)
Replied 23 January 2008

Hello Devendra, Don,t get frustrate Don,t loss your hopes Don,t wast your time to go for revaluation because I did not hear that any person have been benefited from revaluation. Be cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And start your preparation with new energy and with the name of God. MAY GOD BLESS YOU FOR MAY 2008

(Guest)
mR. mISHRA, Can u provide me roll no. of arvind sharma nd his centre

Mukesh Agarwal (CA student) (1321 Points)
Replied 23 January 2008

ya it was very bad for me

Mukesh Agarwal (CA student) (1321 Points)
Replied 23 January 2008

congratulations and this time i've not got through.

(Guest)
i personally feel that the results are not at all encouraging in the view that i missed out clearing both groups by 7 marks however i managed to clear the first group ..........nd my question does the revaluation work out

CA Chaitanya (PRACTISING CA) (4283 Points)
Replied 23 January 2008

Dear Dev, Never give up and never loose hope. Success will be at your door steps. Chaitanya

punith kumar (CA Final Student) (70 Points)
Replied 23 January 2008

Ashutosh Mishra can u tell me his Roll Number.also let me know roll no's of Rank holders

CA Chaitanya (PRACTISING CA) (4283 Points)
Replied 23 January 2008

Dear Lohit, There is no concept of revaluation. The concept is recounting. If you have luck, you may clear your both groups. My advice is to apply for recounting. All the best yaar.

Hitesh Padliya (CA) (82 Points)
Replied 24 January 2008

Where there is will their is way After every november their is may So Best of Luck for you may Exam

(Guest)
I appeared PCE Nov-07.I gave First group and cleared with 152 marks.

(Guest)
I Cleared too in my first attempt and that too without any coaching only on self study. I am very happy. Congratulations to all those passed and all the best to the all for May 2008 exams

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: