EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Discuss and download May exams here !!

Page no : 9

CA Harshit Talati (Partner (R.J Soni & Associates) Mumbai)   (143 Points)
Replied 11 May 2012

@ ritesh dont worry this battle is just a phase in all of our's life ... some hav won it easily and moved on >>> we are fighting d hard way out >>> dissappointments like d ones u have are there for sure .... but odds do turn in our favour for sure ... dat time we wil be on d other end of d PASS or FAIL category and dese failures nd d frustrations will no longer be dat important .... all dat will b important will be dat WE are Qualified Chartered Accountants ...... Dont worry about wat happened nd d evaluation system etc .... JUST KEEP FAITH IN URSELF ... Luck will also come by for sure ... All d best guys for ISCA .. Rock d paper nd will be anticipating much more +ve comments on SUNDAY 

2 Like

Aditya (Chartered Accountant) (176 Points)
Replied 11 May 2012

how helpful was paduka today?

Joey Tribbiani (fdg) (2010 Points)
Replied 11 May 2012

Originally posted by : ritesh

@ harshit: i too had the same view what u mentioned but the facts are way different.... if u have ever watched a evaluated answer sheet of ca final.... i have seen it and also comapred it to the suggested answer of nov 2011 and well u will definately not belive i have not got marks for the same answer just done in different way... in fact in IDT the value against mentioning a case law is "0"...  yes it is true... and case law as far as  institute suggested goes is right...

Dude I suggest u get in touch with one of the examiners,if you can. One of examiner told me how the checking is done. ICAi provides two ans to the same question. It also provides what are the expected mistakes committed by the examinees. So dont worry about the checking process,its all fair,but yes its bit harsh too,in the sense thay allott you marks everything in universe you should write about the given question. 

(Guest)

Cost paper ws unexpectedly easy.. i guess with a decent study 50 should not be a prob. but time as usual played its part.. feels like a dream to complete entire cost paper satisfactorily well within time.. i loved the QT and theory part.. pretty scoring they were.... 

hoping sumthin nice for ISCA 2... :-I

Karan Teli (Life Is just an Illusion...!!)   (4573 Points)
Replied 11 May 2012

See..!!

what happens is that every step and every word if relevant counts whether the final answer matches or not...

I have been an article trainee under a person who has been evaluating papers for almost 15 years and he just gave some tips before taking my tax exam..

1 Like

Sanjay Inani (CA FINAL) (132 Points)
Replied 12 May 2012

Originally posted by : ritesh

@ harshit: i too had the same view what u mentioned but the facts are way different.... if u have ever watched a evaluated answer sheet of ca final.... i have seen it and also comapred it to the suggested answer of nov 2011 and well u will definately not belive i have not got marks for the same answer just done in different way... in fact in IDT the value against mentioning a case law is "0"...  yes it is true... and case law as far as  institute suggested goes is right...
Originally posted by : Monica

I am getting a mini heartattack  ..all here,  have found cost so easy.. i guess am the only on to find it tough :'(

THERE ONE ADVICE FOR ALL APPEARING IUN THE EXAMS.....ITS FOUND TO BE VERY VERY USEFUL

"DONT read the 1st compulsory question during the early 15 minutes of the examinations, BCOZ they are compulsory queston and one have to read them once while solving the same, so dont waste time on reading compulsory question and try to gain on other questions and appraoch"

CASES I have heard  on the evaluated answer sheet

1. correct answered for overall 26 marks questions as compared to suggested answers and awarded ZERO for the same.

2. made a tick mark on the theory question on all points which where overall correct but than awarded ZERO

3. overall counting of total in answersheet around 33, marks written on the first page by examinor ZERO, marks awarded in result 30

4. there are so many similar cases i have heard... THINKING that the marks are awarded on the GAME OF DICE------

USING 1 DICE for a 8 mark question and 2 dice for above 8 marks question........what to say now,.... are we right or the examinor

1 Like

ABHAY (Chartered Accountant ) (73 Points)
Replied 13 May 2012

:( isca

1 Like

Replied 13 May 2012

ISCA ..... a big headache for 2nd group

rahul (Chartered Accountant) (5570 Points)
Replied 13 May 2012

Pls upload isca paper.

CA Debashree Mishra (Fresher) (142 Points)
Replied 13 May 2012

allrighty guys

isca paper.....have no words to express...lolzzzz i mean read everything but at the last moment....everything was gone...

1 Like

CA Sahil Singla.. (Service Tax ) (3746 Points)
Replied 13 May 2012

Agreed with Debarshee Mishra

Though paper wasn't technical at all. It was easy one. Straight questions. But i forgot the exact language of the book.

CA Debashree Mishra (Fresher) (142 Points)
Replied 13 May 2012

yep sahil it was very easy but you know when u read so many chapters tht too seriously and when u dont get time to revise properly...it is not ur fault at all. .letzz put the bame on 'em hahahahha :) its the fault of  exam schedules lolzzzz

2 Like

Replied 13 May 2012

after reading all the points concentratly...when it was time to write the same ALL GOT JUMBLED and gave the WRONG points to the questions...  :(((sad

1 Like

CA Sumit Shastri (Chartered Accountant) (57 Points)
Replied 13 May 2012

actually.......sab hotch potch ho gaya

KESHAV (B.Com Pass) (21 Points)
Replied 13 May 2012

in mafa ?2a i solve the sum correctly but dont take cumulitive of cost for all year even my answer is correct ie.3yr pls tell me how much i got

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: