Delaying PCC attempt

Hello to all,

 

My attempt for PCC is due this november but because of some family problems I don't think I would be able to go in for this attempt. So, one of my friends suggested me that even if I appear for the attempt in May , my attempt for CA Final will not get delayed. He told me that the attempt for CA final is decided by virtue of two factors namely

       1.  Completion of articleship

      2.  Passing PCC

 

Is that correct. Please reply soon. I regularly go for my articleship and would be completing 3.5 years of articleship on 30 Sept. 2010. 

Replies (1)

As I could understand fom the prospectus of the institute u can do it. But i am not sure.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details