Cwa with cs

Hello everyone ,

I gave my CS foundation exam on last year's december.I am pretty sure I will clear the exam.

So I was wondering if I can register for CWA intermediate course directly if I pass CS foundation , is it possible? If so is it possible to manage both courses along with B.com ? and how ? I will really appreciate opinions on this topic.Kindly help mesmiley Thanks in advance.

Replies (2)
It depends on whether you are pursuing your bcom from a regular college or from a distance learning. If it is from distance learning there are some common subjects you can study law subjects from cs syallabus from icwa in this manner you will be able to prepare for both effectively.
Originally posted by : shubham
It depends on whether you are pursuing your bcom from a regular college or from a distance learning.

If it is from distance learning there are some common subjects you can study law subjects from cs syallabus from icwa in this manner you will be able to prepare for both effectively.

Thank you for reply shubham.I am doing B.com regularly but I will take it in correspondence next year if possible.Btw can I register for icwa inter after passing cs foundation ? and what about icwa training? ^^

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details