EASYOFFICE

CPT RESULTS:YOUR FEELINGS AND RESULT

Page no : 2

CA Himanshu Bansal (Risk Manager) (2345 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

Originally posted by : Vinayak
I am glad to say that even i passed CPT this time... Proud to be among 25.36% who have cleared... Wow!!
Real test/challenge starts now as we have 15 subjects to study in 8 months ....

Boss not 15,  there are 4 + 3 = 7 papers and 6 subjects..  :) [Accountancy is divided in both grps ] 

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)
Replied 19 July 2010

COGRATULATONS TO ALL OF U GUYS.................

2 Like

ravi jain (CA) (1662 Points)
Replied 20 July 2010

hi,can  we write ipcc may 2011 exams,if we register now,ie after getting marks card.its 9 months after registration .

Vikrant (Chartered Accountant) (601 Points)
Replied 20 July 2010

yes we have to register before the last date i.e. 30th or 31st july.

when registeration forms will be out?

AMIT (CA STUDENTS) (412 Points)
Replied 20 July 2010

Hi,,,,,,,,,,

Iam clear cpt exam and I will want registred to IPCC  Please give me solution can I register for IPCC for one group or register of both group

please help out this,,,,,,,,

Replied 20 July 2010

Originally posted by : ravi jain

hi,can  we write ipcc may 2011 exams,if we register now,ie after getting marks card.its 9 months after registration .

Hi Ravi,

Yes,we can take May 2011 attempt.

See,the conditon to take an attempt in IPCC is completion of minimum 9 months study period.

For satisfying this condition,we need to register before 31st of July. Dont wait for MARKSHEET,it may take time.We can register with the print out of our CPT result.Get is attested.

Remember 31st July is last date to be eligible for May attempt..

Replied 20 July 2010

Originally posted by : Vikrant

yes we have to register before the last date i.e. 30th or 31st july.

when registeration forms will be out?

Hi Vikrant,

Registeration forms can be bought by purchasing IPCC prospectus.Form will be with it.

Else,we can download the form from ICAI portal ,fill and despatch with required documents.In case we download the form,additional draft for the cost of prospectus should be attached.

1 Like

ravi jain (CA) (1662 Points)
Replied 21 July 2010

hi himanshu,i got  the prospectus but here icai institues says wait for marks card and then register,i am fully confused.hey where did you read we can send marks card of net attested.kindly let me know.from where did you find out the last date for may 2011  is 30 july.?and thanks a lot

Replied 21 July 2010

Originally posted by : ravi jain

hi himanshu,i got  the prospectus but here icai institues says wait for marks card and then register,i am fully confused.hey where did you read we can send marks card of net attested.kindly let me know.from where did you find out the last date for may 2011  is 30 july.?and thanks a lot

You can read abt it in registration form itself, on page No.4 - 

https://www.icai.org/resource_file/14262ipcc_re_regform.pdf

Abt last date,31st of July is last date as minimum study period needed to be eligible to appear IPCC exam in 9 months.You can confirm the same from Institute.

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 21 July 2010

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 21 July 2010

Originally posted by : AMIT

Hi,,,,,,,,,,

Iam clear cpt exam and I will want registred to IPCC  Please give me solution can I register for IPCC for one group or register of both group

please help out this,,,,,,,,

For Both group yaar..

Gaurav (ca student) (748 Points)
Replied 22 July 2010

SORRY ..........

PLS GIVI DETAIL OF CPT AND FILAL(OLD) RESULTS MAY 2010

CENTER --- BAREILLY

CODE-------  406

manali sharma (:-)) (181 Points)
Replied 22 July 2010

hi i am manali sharma and i will appear for cpt exam in december. i want to ask you guys who have cleared their cpt in june 2010. It would be a great advice from your part which i would really want to follow seriously so that i can also clear my cpt due in december.

1. if i slove the provided model test paper 1 and model test paper 2 , would it be of gr8 help?

2.is it true that out of acc,law,math,eco the questions of any one subject come really tuf?

3.during your time which one of them did?

i am really looking forward to your answers, please do reply as you know how much clearing cpt matters to us.

last of all CONGRATULATIONS!! to you all who cleared their cpt.

Vinayak (IPCC) (119 Points)
Replied 22 July 2010

Hi Manali,

Here are my few tips for you to perform well in CPT.

1. Study and understand the concepts of all subjects. When you are clear with concepts you won't find any subject as a tough one.
  2. Try to solve all the questions in the ICAI study material given to you before embarking on solving the model test papers.
  3. Try to solve as many model papers you can. Our beloved ICAI is gracious enough to provide solutions to Quantitative Aptitude's model test papers. So do make the best use of it. If you get any doubts do try to solve by reading, understanding and writing the same.  

All the best...

Originally posted by : manali sharma

hi i am manali sharma and i will appear for cpt exam in december. It is just that i want to ask you guys who have cleared their cpt in june 2010. It would be a great advice from your part which i would really want to follow seriously so that i can also clear my cpt due in december.

1. if i slove the provided model test paper 1 and model test paper 2 , would it be of gr8 help?

2.is it true that out of acc,law,math,eco the questions of any one subject come really tuf?

3.during your time which one of them did?

i am really looking forward to your answers, please do reply as you know how much clearing cpt matters to us.

last of all CONGRATULATIONS!! to you all who cleared their cpt.

manali sharma (:-)) (181 Points)
Replied 22 July 2010

thanks a lot vinayak for answering. i am luking forward for some more answers from others who cleared it! but therez another ques..

is it proper in my cpt exam to take the risk of answering those questions which i feel might not be correct ? in your time did you answer only those ques.. which you knew would be hundred percent correct? as if i take too many risks it might cost my correct answers!!!!! please advice

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: