Copy of paper filing acknowledgment

Hi,

Unfortunately my acknowledgement for accessment year 2010-11 is missing. I want to know how can I get a copy of the acknowledgement for tax return filing which was submitted using paper filing method.

Would I be able to receive it at my parmanent  address which is different than the one which I mentioned(temporary address) while paper filing? would giving a name & address proof while requesting duplicate acknowledgement suffice?

Thanks,

Nayan

Replies (2)

if you remember date of submission, then proceed for intimation u/s 143(1), which will be more efficient, as the department does not have copy of akcnowledgement, they can issue 143(1) intimation on basis of your return submitted,

I think there is a link for getting the acknowledgement of paper filed return after logging in on Income tax website. Please do check that........

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details