Conversion to new syllabus .ipcc

Suresh Pai S (Tax Consultant) (1029 Points)

18 November 2017  

Does anyone know how to convert to new syllabus?

I completed my online conversion few days ago and ICAI sent me an email that I am registered under the new course. What should I do to get the study material?

I am enclosing the email I received from ICAI for your reference.

Dear Student,,

1.Please refer to your application on the above subject. We are glad to inform that you have been registered with the Board of Studies as a student of the Intermediate Course under Registration Number Intermediate/SRO0262097 with effect from 16-NOV-2017

2.However, to enable the Students and others to distinguish which course you are undergoing at present, your unique Student Number will be prefixed by the actual course you are undergoing.

3.You may therefore quote your Student Registration Number as Intermediate/SRO0262097 till the completion of Intermediate Course.

4.The validity of registration in Intermediate Course would be for 4 years from the date of initial registration. Thereafter, registration can be renewed for every four years by paying the renewal fee of Rs.400/- for every renewal

5.You can also pursue Graduation/Post Graduation Courses through Distance Learning Education Mode conducted by Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) with whom the Institute has entered into MOU. 

Details in this regard could be found from the ICAI Website - www.icai.org.

Best Wishes,

NotificationISEE - ICAI NOTIFICATION SYSTEM
For THE INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS OF INDIA
Note: This is automated emailing system, please do not reply.