Easy Office
LCI Learning

Constructive things we can do in the current CA system!!

Page no : 4

(Guest)

Hello,

I got some more points..so I m back here.

Recently I was shocked to hear that one of my close friend got failed in Information Technology Training(popularly recognised as IT training)(That was a real shock as she is a brilliant student)..She told me that out of 100 students only 2 to 3 people could clear it.

I was more surprised to learnn that.I cant understand the logic behind raising the online IT exam standard to such a high extent.As a future CA , u need to have the basic knowledge of IT / Computer.But there is no need to increase the burden of students by unnecessarily bothering students about toughness of IT exam...(ye to chai se zyada kettle garam hone jaisi baat hui..Ha ha)

That would be rubbish on ICAI part to excel in IT as the faculty memebers dont teach upto the mark.(I m8 b wrong but saying so based on other people's experience)Even ICAI has come up with the idea of wearing the formals during IT training session...(although good idea but not needed actually)

Even many CAs consider IT leave as casual leave Or they make students to work for the half day eventhough its a leave period as per ICAI rules.

SO, I wud suggest that  IT online exam should be made little easier(the level should be competitive or at par with other ICAI' s exam).

It would be better if IT training gets preponed to the time before joining articleship period. This would solve many problems of students & principal.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro