Easy Office
LCI Learning

Completed 2 years in caclubindia

Page no : 2

Anil Prakash Jauhari (CA Final student) (179 Points)
Replied 02 July 2013

Congratulation Rajesh ji for ur completing 2 yrs successfully nd hope the same in future too

1 Like

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)
Replied 02 July 2013

1 Like

Sathish M (Management Accountant) (40581 Points)
Replied 02 July 2013

Congratulations Rajesh sir and hope your journey @ CCI is going to be even more colorful, enjoyable, knowledgeable and filled with loads and loads of love, care and sharing.

Thank You for being part of this wonderful CCI Family sir...!!!

1 Like

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 03 July 2013

Many congratulations dear Rajesh for this wonderful journey.

Keep sharing your knowledge with others and keep moving.

1 Like

CA Mansi Kotecha (Keep Smiling !!) (6890 Points)
Replied 03 July 2013

Congrats Sir ji..

And we are thankful to have such wonderful person as one of the member on CCI..!

All your comments, threads as well as all other contibutions on CCI are really very valuable..thnx once againyes

1 Like

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 04 July 2013

I gotta know about you when you posted regarding my success for being in top 30.... and  presently I'm the last person to comment here ...

It's really a glorious moment for you dear ... you have completed 2 yearsss ...  A journey where you learned so much ... shared your experiance with others ...  enlightened

Definitely ... you have changed a lot  not just in studies .. but attitude n other things as well .... d constant change is necessary to progress.

wish this process never ever ends .... and you touch all the stars of d sky ... mail

best of luck dear ...we all are here to support you. And if at any point of time ...u feel low ...jst start reading your posts .. you gotta learn by yourself ... how good you really are ...  and how you really motivated others ... you'll be charged by yourself.cool

take care dear ! God bless you angel

1 Like

CS RAJESH C.CHOUDHARY (ASSISTANT MANAGER) (14607 Points)
Replied 05 July 2013

Thanks Renuji

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: