Easy Office
Easy Office

complaint against dummy articleship

Page no : 3

CA.Tarun Maheshwari (CA, DISA) (7150 Points)
Replied 03 June 2009

Thanks Mr. Dashrath. You are really very nice and true. We are not hurt at all. I was just trying to tell our students that they must maintain the dignity of this website as well as the profession. Afterall, they all are going to be the members of ICAI soon. Anyways. I agree with your views. Thanks once again.

(Guest)

Hi to All,

First of all I would like to apologise to Tilak sir & Tarun sir.I say sorry if any of u got hurt by the comments of any of the participants. When  I opened the discussion, my main aim was to have the remedy of my solution which may be felt by many of the articles as well. I had opened up the discussion to have different views onthis issue...But I think the matter has become very personal now.. I request all the participants not to comment on anyone personally..It has to be generalised.

The reason why I was thinking of raising a complaint against my CA was not that I was jealous of the students who take dummy aricleship but I want to raise my voice because my CA is not fair with the genuine articles.

I mean he may have given dummy to his relatives or somr really needy (chances are 0%) but if he  can take care of his relatives, then isnt he suppoesd to take care of his genuine articles as well?We all work for them in a good spirit ...without expecting anything in return..but he never leaves a single chance of insulting us or just to discourage us...CAnt we expect him to give little support from him by being friendly or allowing little time flexibility so that we too can concentrate on our study...

Karthik (C A Student) (219 Points)
Replied 03 June 2009

I sincerely apologise if I have hurt anyone by mistake, it was not my intention to do so ! Its only because I have experienced it myself, that I was being the way i was !!

Rajan Gupta (C.A. final student) (277 Points)
Replied 03 June 2009

I think  You want to discontinue the CA course .... The institute will obviously favour the CA firm...

All in all he can also make a fake case against you that you don't perform your duties sincerely and many other issues..... All the articles ( including regular and dummies ) will be on his side and you'll be left alone...

Then the institute will reprimand you and cancel your articleship as well as any papers passed... Its a matter of minutes to prepare fake attendance records and time sheets.

You'll have no evidence against your CA.

Don't play with your future like this. At last it will be you who shall suffer. Better keep all these jobs after you become a CA yourself.

(Guest)

HI Rajan,

I too fear that but then I feel somebody should raise the voice yaar...I mean u just cant seat closing ur eyes & assuming that everything is ok....Whats the use ofmaking laws, when u know that u r not going to get justice..Even I dont want to spoil my career which is going very smoothly...I have already sacrificed mny things for my career & cant affford to spoil it....but someone has to be there to listen to our voice...& to do justice ...

I am definitely teach a lesson to this kind of CA after becoming a CA..

Replied 03 June 2009

Preeti, I feel that you should go ahead and lodge a complaint if you feel that it is your last resort  !! Because you must remember that it is your career which will be at stake !!

Replied 03 June 2009

I have not come across any student who has filed a case against his/her Principal !! so its again difficult to say what steps he may take. And we can't conclude anything at the end !!

Replied 03 June 2009

There are many of my friends who are also going through the same thing, but most of them are scared for some reason and dont complaint to anyone !! Some of them work late nights  and hardly have time to do the basic things one has. Its fine if this for only a few months or so but this is regular office timings for them...but still they don't raise their voices !! They only discuss this among their friends !! I really feel sad for them and wish there was someone to listen to them !!

PRAVEEN KUMAR (MBA (Finance) B.Com.(P))   (3443 Points)
Replied 03 June 2009

Hi Friends,

Sorry to interrupt but i am not able to understand that why you people are forcing for article ship is article ship is the only way to get knowledge.

I think if any person works for any corporate company can get knowledge.

why ICAI force student to go thru articleship, where they can't even earn for their livlihood.

see my case when i was young i wanted to do CA but at the same time i was in need of money. so i opt for service. now i m settled enough and i want to do ca now. but i can not. because i have to leave the job and take this Articleship, i hv more than 15 years experience right now, do i need any articleship training, i don't think so.

I suggest ICAI to replace this article ship with Corporate experience.

Vaise bhi all you know much better how many dummy articleship is in present. figure may be cross 50% thats my assumption.

so i m once again suggest ICAI to think & raise voice against this ARticleship clause.

Thanks

Praveen

(Guest)

Kartik,

I too know many of my colleagues do work like a donkeys...!!! But thisis really unfair.Iknow that here everyone wants to safeguard one;s interest & has  a fear that he might damage his career..NO one wants to take a risk right now..thinking that hum bhi dikha denge isko...ek baar muje CA ban jaane de...BUt sorry to note that the moment one becomes a CA he forgets the pain & stress & trouble he had faced from his principal or CA & they just forgive them!!! Or on the worst side, he too becomeslikes his old principla..Thats what I really condemn.I think even if u cant do anything now..then also u should not step back when u can do something good in future..no matter how much time elapsed in between...What do u say?

Ankur (CA Final Student) (999 Points)
Replied 03 June 2009

I am sorry to say but after reading Mr.Tilak Raj's comments in few topics,it is very clear why we students are suffering at the hands of our bosses.

Some Members forget their own hardships and instead of not doing such things on us,they do it and justify it.

Sir,my fboss is also a CA and he never had such dictatorial attitude like you have,he has been CA from 1984 and he always given proper leaves to students and he understands our problems...

He also gives leaves for B.com exams........please don't abuse the power given by institute to us....

u r not god!

Replied 03 June 2009

Even I feel that the articleship period should be reduced or they should at least increase the minimum stipend levels to make us on par or more with trainees of any other profession. This may also reduce dummy articleship to a very large extent !! as many students go for dummy articleship due to financial constraints !

VIJAY BAJAJ (ARTICLE ASSISTANT) (72 Points)
Replied 04 June 2009

Hi preeti

you know what is the problem with these kind of CAS is if we support them they feel good and if we go against them they start doing some wrong things. Even my own best friend is also working in previous CA FIRM what she is facing in that firm could not be expressed here and which will be beyond ur thinking and u what is the biggest problem she has a transfer also and as per icai enrolled in that firm from 01/05/08 but according to me working in that firm as an Article from 01/03/07.You know how is that possible her first transfer is an illegal transfer and she has all the legal documents to prove it within 5 minutes.

By the way whatever decision u take think many times and also speak to ur paents about it.

BEST OF LUCK

Aashish Dinanath Tripathi (Articled Assistant and NCFM(CMDM))   (233 Points)
Replied 04 June 2009

Hey Dear Preeti.

Aashish here again.

Dear please refer to my previous post(if u have missed it). Im an Article in Bansilal Shah and Co. One of my friends named Aditya Mundhra, an article in Mumbai (i wont disclose his firms name)had the same problem, his firm had 6 partners and 23 articles out of which 18  were dummy articles and the out of the rest only 3 were regular (including my friend).

He was badly mistreated by his mentor, insulted he was made to bunk classes(every suffers from this) heavily overburdened with work, owing to which he underwent depression and Trauma, so he asked his bboss for a termination but his request went in vain. SO he took resort to the legal way, got his form 112 and the attence time sheet duly signed and stamped by his principle submitted the same on 21st February 2009, got the verification by 24th and on 26 he lodged a for 120 with the Board of Members. Then his boss was summoned for the same(he didnt complaint all the partners only his mentor was involved). On 20th March the hearing was decided, his mentor (I will not disclose the name) tried to make 4 cases of Professional misconduct, Personal reputation tamper etc etc against Aditya, but at last it was His Higness. CA. Uttam Prakash Agarwal(Mai-Baap of ICAI) who cameto the rescue of my friend and his mentor was barred from practice for 3 years, he was also barred from keeping artles for life also his membership was reviked for 2 years and Mr. Aditya got terminated with his 8 months of articles(actually he had done 9 months) being counted there on and all the other articles who were dummy were co-incidently inolved in more than one professional course so even they were barred from any involvement with the ICAI(2 of them were final students (who were dummy right from their PEII) now Mr. Aditya is happily working as my collegue and even though he destroyed the carrer of 5 people (4articles and his mentor) but i dont think so he should repent on it.

Hope u find it of help and might be useful for u r future course of Action

Regards,

Love and Luck.

Mr. Aashish DInanath Tripathi a.ka. A.T.

(Guest)

THanks Ashish for sharing it...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: