Easy Office
LCI Learning

COMMITTEE TO KEEP CHECK ON INSTITUTE

Page no : 2

ANKITA AGGARWAL (CA FINAL) (86 Points)
Replied 02 September 2009

Originally posted by :anurag
" cant agree with u more Sudeep....very well said
does anyone know how IAS papers r checked........
THEN how come CA papers....................
the point is to increase the level of CA ENTERANCE.......it is like showing beautiful dreams to students to pursue  CA n then breaking them badly by giving succh results
this is playing with their careers
"

I agree with you Anurag, a professional course should be made available to opt for only when we mature enough to understand what its all about. I dont think i was knowing much about CA when i Easily passed my CPT. And i flunked in PCC. Though its not the matter of hardwork in my case....it was a matter of my interest to.....i am thorougly pained to share this peice with you all.

when such an attractive thing like CPT is available every1 gets attracted(including my parents and me).

Ab mein na idhar ki rahi na udhar ki

SORRY FRIENDS

but surely if there hadnt been CPT i would have been happier in my life

I am not a poor student,I never was! (You can check my Result- PCC-48930)

but Now its do or die for me

I will click PCC in Nov09 for sure........

And for the issue of this Thread, yes there should be some transparency in the checking of papers

It should not be like "WE WILL PASS THIS AND THIS NUMBER OF STUDENTS"

IF students worked,then they should clear it!

The criteria should never be the NUMBER OF STUDENTS!!

huh

M.Sridevi (Student) (31 Points)

something should be done to analyse how icai is valuing the papers.  this should not happen next time.  we should deserve the marks what we deserve.

Dinesh (Student) (22 Points)

Good guys keep it up. Doing a great job. Swapnil be a little positive. Vikram is doing a nice job

Vikrant Gupta (Article) (69 Points)

EXACTLY ............

this is what  i wanna say ....

if i flunked then its due to lack of my hard work .... 

no vijay there is no discrepencies in the checking of the institute

but they are very very partial.... they want to show how much percent students cleared the exams... it doesnt matter if no one clears the exam all over india because students cant clear the exam if they have not studied well..

but moulding the result in such a way just to show the people that the result is good, is not a good practice. ....... 

this gives us the meaning that these people might even do strict checking when the result is going good and the person who deserves to become a ca flunks n then doesnt give the exam next time ...

this is not a competition exam ... its a damn professional exam .. the seats of number of charetered accountants is not limited..

they should always pass the students who really deserve it and should never mould the result just to show the many ppl have cleared the exam.

CA Dipesh Bhupta (Product Controller) (64 Points)
Replied 01 November 2009

i m fully agree with the views of Mr.Vikrant.......I think its impossible for any institute to control the results by instructing each valuer to do tough checking.......On th basis of  2 years study of examination results......i have  derived conclusion that  our Institute is using "Standard Deduction System" of checking paper.....It means let the valuer check the paper as per their will....then examination committe decided the standard deduction of marks of each subject.....& then while feeding the marks into  system they deduct that marks from the marks valuaed by valuers. Therefore our institute was not provide the copy of answer sheet upto Nov 2008 attempt.......what you think friends?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: