COMMITTEE TO KEEP CHECK ON INSTITUTE

Vikrant Gupta (Article) (69 Points)

02 September 2009  

Dont you think there should be an external audit of our institue and the system of checking of examination papers must be checked.

because as far as i can see the result of PCC this time has been really really bad. just because they wanted to show it to the world that the percentage of result is fair , they have failed many students in group 2 even when they deserved to clear and they are passed many students in group 1 even when they dont deserve to pass the examination. 

i have seen many such cases.... this has been done just to increase the pass percentage of group one and decrease the pass percentage of group 2 BECAUSE the paper of first group was totally unexpected ...

dont  u guys think this is playing with our future... the result must be on the basis of a fix standard and merit ?? 

i say even revaluation of result, just because of a bad result, is also bad.... 

there should be a fixed strictness of checking according to the level of difficulty of the question paper.... playing with the figures of result is like playing with our lives as our life depends on the result.

no offence to those who were able to clear but after the basis on which they have declared the result, i dont think that the result declared by the institute is justifiable. .. 

there should be a committee to keep a check on them .... how many of u agree with me !!! 

common students speak up !! its our life, future and carreer at stake !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!