Easy Office
Easy Office

Comment on Transfer Rules

Page no : 3

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 21 August 2009

Many rankers are dummy. I dont have info of all rankers. But through my CA as well as my article friends; i have come to know many rankers have been dummmy to some extent(full or semi). When they have joined non-accountancy jobs(more on marketing and others); they have done exceptionally good. Some rankers have suffered also.

What proof can i have? Mobile clips of them attending coaching classes at noon.

Or icai officers taking haftaa from leading coaching classes

That wouldn be credible in court.

Tranfer laws are useless.

Just hope that none of uttam agarwal's chamchas or gangsters becomes CC mmbers or the president. His tenure is ending in Feb

Originally posted by :Guru M
" Then Why not sencondment of articalship????  you said that "Articleship is not the backbone of studies because many rankers are dummy" is there any proff ???? if there please mail it to my ID gururhv @ yahoo.co.in
Articalship not only help for Exam but also for our future carrier.. 

"

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Krunal Raichura
"

Originally posted by :TARANG KATHRANI

"
DEAR FRIEND,
TELL ME THE BENEFIT OF GIVING BLOOD FROM THE BODY AND SWEAT FROM THE SKIN IF THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GOVERNMENT JOB AND CA. THIS COMPARISON IS IRRELEVANT.  MR. BHAVIK MEHTA IS 100% RIGHT, ICAI CANT PLAY WITH OUR LIVES...
"

Thats what I am saying, why the hell to give your blood and sweat. Work as per ICAI rules, refer to what I wrote, read it carefully. The comparison I have made is very relevant because some of the features of regular articleship and government job are quite similar.
Based on my browsing of various websites and forums and interaction with CA students, some of the features of articleship I came across are -
1.     Extremely less pay
2.     Too much work or absolutely no work.
3.     Irritated people around
4.     Unprofessional, Unorganised, Rude and Adamant seniors
5.     Entries and Exits difficult
6.     Authoritative Leadership, Bossgiri
7.     Biased Behaviour
The list is endless, many more points can be added. And I guess this is quite similar to what the servants of various government departments like Transport, Electricity, Municipal Corporations, Police etc are facing. We complaint that they are ineffecient, corrupted, but they really have no reasons to work, thats because of the above features. Thats what has happened to all article trainees as well.
"

DEAR FRIEND I DO AGREE WITH U, BUT WE ALL CAN DO NOTHING. THEREFORE WE HAVE TO SAY WHAT U SAID. IN FACT WE R EXPLAINING OUR MIND TO KINDLY BEAR WHATEVER THE ICAI DOES.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :meenal
" frndz even CA'S now has started blackmailing n tortouring articles as dey knw we dont hav any option as all d rules r in their favour. a frnd of mine is working under a CA who never gives any stipend n when he says dat sir i'll complain to ICAI abt dis den CA said do wat ever u want to even i'll say dat u r nt regular in d office n u take clses in d day timings. n frnds dat CA den said dat d inst will listen to him n not to d article.....
wen he first time asked for d stipend na CA'S reaction was.. woh kya hota hai? humne to kabi dia hi nahi hai. hamari firm me stipend ni chalta..

AS FAR AS STIPEND IS CONCERNED, 750 Rs. A MONTH MEANS NOTHING. OUR GOAL MUST BE TO STOP THE ICAI FROM MAKING RULES WHICH ARE DIRECTLY AGAINST US. IN FACT ICAI IS MAKING RULES AND THEN ICAI ITSELF IS BREAKING ITS RULES AND WE ARE WATCHING.
"

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Prateek
" i think we should do something ....so that this behaviour of CA"S  with the articles  is exposed to the president of ICAI WE CAN DO SOMETHING ONLY IF THERE IS UNITY. WE ARE DISCUSSING THIS TOPIC ON INTERNET. THERE ARE >200000 MEMBERS ON CACLUB. >150000 ARE AGAINST THE TRANSFER RULES, BUT I AM DEMANDING THE UNITY WHICH IS NOWHERE.... 

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Prateek
" i think we should do something ....so that this behaviour of CA"S  with the articles  is exposed to the president of ICAI "THE PRESIDENT KNOWS IT ALL, MY DEAR...WITNESS THE REALITY.

(Guest)

i completely agree wid tarang.................definitly we need unity now

sumit (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (479 Points)
Replied 24 August 2009

worst president in the history of icai i think

G.R.KRITHIKA (ARTICLES) (357 Points)
Replied 24 August 2009

Roaming in the city with bag full of files,

Meeting annoying clients even after "Tedious" working hours,

Getting fired for silly mistakes,

Cursing when TA bills gets rejected,

Sighs of relief when ur balance sheet tallies ,

Changing in to full masti mood as soon as sir steps out of ur office,

Treats when u get stipends, Ta's & PJ's

Fun with our co-sufferers

Last but not the least ,

THE PRESSURE OF EXAMS,

Some call it CA- articleship.

But we 'd rather call it as - LIFE

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

G.R.KRITHIKA (ARTICLES) (357 Points)
Replied 24 August 2009

ONE OF THE WORST DECISIONS BY THE INSTITUTE IS 'TRANSFER RULES" . INITIALLY WHEN THE INSTITUTE IMPLEMENTED PCC SCHEME THEY THOUGHT IT TO BE THE BEST , THEN IPCC CAME IN...

THE FEAR OF ICAI IS THAT WE R TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE RULE/////

MY QUESTION IS WAT IF AN ARTICLED ASSISSTANT SIGNS AN AGREEMENT WITH A PERSON WITHOUT ETHICAL BEHAVIOUR??????

WHO IS THERE TO LOOK AT TAT?

sumit (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (479 Points)
Replied 24 August 2009

tarang i m with you and all ca students are with you.......but wat can we do now againnst these rules

Krunal Raichura (Financial Advisory) (2134 Points)
Replied 25 August 2009

Originally posted by :Richa Maheshwari
" I won't quit..although compared to others my ca is far better...but i think we need a change...which won't cum just by imagining oneself as a govt. employee... "

Change wont cum by imagining, that is right. Till the time we dont have any choice, we can make sure we are not exploited, abused by following the suggestions mentioned in the earlier posts.

We also dont get bribe income as you rightly mentioned, so that means we should be sticking to the idea of a government officer even more strictly. Because of the reasons mentioned in the earlier posts, gov empl have no reasons to work, so in our case, we have even more reasons for not working like a professional during articleship. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: