Easy Office
Easy Office

Comment on Transfer Rules

Page no : 2

sumit (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (479 Points)
Replied 18 August 2009

the people at the institute are only playing with our futures.already there are so many hurdles in ca course ..as i m from pe 1 stream i gave my ca foundation in may 2006 and after that rules regarding pe1 pe2 final are changing like hell.........atleast transfer should be allowed to students who are already doing there training so that they get a chance to coose a better firm if they had made a mistake earlier.atleast give us a chance ........plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Prateek (B.Com(H) PGDBA CA Final)   (436 Points)
Replied 18 August 2009

yes transfer should be allowed ....we are doing training under CA ...bt this rule makes many students forced to work where they dey dnt want to...it hampers our learning opportunity...atleast they should allowed 1-2 transfers in whole traning period of 3 yrs

meenal (article) (345 Points)
Replied 18 August 2009

frndz even CA'S now has started blackmailing n tortouring articles as dey knw we dont hav any option as all d rules r in their favour. a frnd of mine is working under a CA who never gives any stipend n when he says dat sir i'll complain to ICAI abt dis den CA said do wat ever u want to even i'll say dat u r nt regular in d office n u take clses in d day timings. n frnds dat CA den said dat d inst will listen to him n not to d article.....

wen he first time asked for d stipend na CA'S reaction was.. woh kya hota hai? humne to kabi dia hi nahi hai. hamari firm me stipend ni chalta..

1 Like

mandeep (articleship) (22 Points)
Replied 19 August 2009

icai makesa rules only for CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS benefits bqz all rule makers r CA.no student participate in there meeting for taking this type of decision 

ICAI  R BLOO IS HOOND 4 STUDENT 

ashish gupta ( student) (1922 Points)
Replied 19 August 2009

transfer should be allowed

1 Like

Replied 19 August 2009

i think we should do something ....so that this behaviour of CA"S  with the articles  is exposed to the president of ICAI

GOPINATHAN (accounts officer) (48 Points)
Replied 19 August 2009

Hai,

PLZ INFORM ME IF CHANGES IN PE-2 (GROUP2) SYLLABUS FOR NEXT TWO ATTEMPS

GOPINATHAN (accounts officer) (48 Points)
Replied 19 August 2009

Hai,

PLZ INFORM ME IF CHANGES IN PE-2 (GROUP2) SYLLABUS FOR NEXT TWO ATTEMPS

Richa Maheshwari (Article) (74 Points)
Replied 21 August 2009

Transfers ought to be allowed but as krunal has drawn similarity b/w trainees and Govt. officers but i think Govt. officer can put his foot down and can quit the job and can secure subsitence anywhere else but we have absolutely no choice.. if we want to be a ca we have to bear with them

Krunal Raichura (Financial Advisory) (2134 Points)
Replied 21 August 2009

Originally posted by :Richa Maheshwari
" Transfers ought to be allowed but as krunal has drawn similarity b/w trainees and Govt. officers but i think Govt. officer can put his foot down and can quit the job and can secure subsitence anywhere else but we have absolutely no choice.. if we want to be a ca we have to bear the attrocities. "

Right.

Because we do not have choice as you mentioned, the similarities are drawn to assist on course of action i.e. what attitude one needs to have towards articleship. If you cant quit, then behave like a government employee. Refer to the suggestions mentioned in my earlier posts. Dont Quit. Remember Bapu's philosophy.

mohit (articled clerk) (48 Points)
Replied 21 August 2009

by disallowing transfer the institute have made the students helpless.now we just cant do nything inspite of the fact that we are just wasting time in the office by doing the same work again and again.there is no variety of work and the cas are using us 2 their benefit.it seems as if the institute has implemented the articleship rules 2 help their memebers and not the students by providing them with cheap labour.the institute must take some steps in order to make the course prospects good.

Replied 21 August 2009

I won't quit..although compared to others my ca is far better...but i think we need a change...which won't cum just by imagining oneself as a govt. employee...

Replied 21 August 2009

And dude govy. employees get hell lot of bribe... wat abt us? i never recieved a single sue besides my stipend cheque..wat abt u?

Replied 21 August 2009

I think we should write a letter to president ICAI regarding this transfer rule. and request him to look in this matter as soon as possible

Pratima Kanodia (CA Final) (49 Points)
Replied 21 August 2009

Hey guys, its a good discussion going on here, but let me tell one thing, once these baseless dumb rules of transfer were introduced by our not so honourable president , our seniors at written strong mails to the president regarding the negative effects of it, but unfortunately or president is turning a deaf ear to all our problems. Really pray that the future president would atleast be more humane towards the student.  Keep posting

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: