Come out clean

kalu charan sahu (Sr Articled Assistant) (25 Points)

11 June 2011  

Dear friends,

As we all know that our institute is taking a lot of initiatives to make our profession globally accepted profession. And simultaneously we should also take certain initiatives at our level to make people feel that we are not just doing the post-mortem jobs rather we are competent globally and capable of handling in areas like IT, Financial management, Derivatives, Merger & Acquisitions etc

I feel every one of us knows above matter,being a accounts professional, but i saw a recent popular movie where i saw a well known actor playing a character of CA and his assistant (other well known actor) commenting on few activities performed by accounting professional.

We all should be more focused to our professional activities, its improvement, and a lot more initiative is needed. Since we belongs a profession which enjoys social status and global acceptance, we must do something. It is the time (during articleship training) we can assure client that we aren't limited to traditional work since we work in different corporates during our precious training period.

I would like you to put comment on above topic and suggest me if any