Easy Office
LCI Learning

Chota shortcut...Bada Shortcut...!!!

Page no : 2

CA.Shaleen Srivastava (CA , CWA*, Bcom(H)) (2004 Points)
Replied 07 September 2009

hI SHIVA , MBA`s can not fill the gap of CA . I agree with ashisih and manish also. Chartered Accountants have a vide scope whereas MBA havwe not. If u have mba from iim thats its possible that our boss is an mba .most of the mba finance are in researcher`s in the MNC not in finance point of veiw.

and remember Tappa to CA ka he lagna hai 

BHAGYESH RAVANGE (C.A Job) (1528 Points)

Go for CA+ICWA

(Guest)

go for ca + cs

CA CS Lokesh Singhal (Company Secretary and Deputy Manager Finance)   (251 Points)

CA+ CS because when un become CS you will find place with the executive committee and u can be the main media between the companies BOD and its Shareholder and also u will be the compliance officer of the company

komal nemani (CA Final CS Executive Student)   (141 Points)

go 4 ca + cs.& rest depends on u in which field u wnt 2 spealise

Pulzy!! (Article) (170 Points)
Replied 12 September 2009

CA alone is enugh if u take it seriously..Mere passing the exams does not make much sense...I in contacts wid ppl who r just CA qualified and earn 12L+ package in 30s...Nd some other who earn nothing more than 5L being 40 years..

Wat matters to me is your knowledge...ur experience and how better u can fit urself in the company..Even no. of attempts does not make a huge difference if ur knowledge and exposure is sound..Everybody knows regarding the paper cehcking tatctics of ICAI and the luck factor involved....Geting 58% in 2nd attempt is better than getting 50.1% the 1st attempt..

But its true dat CS is well manageable with CA..But its not the substitute for wat is mentioned above..has no such value wen u hunt for jobs..It wont boost ur package even from 6 to 7L...Monetarily it has no benefits..But yaaa mental satisfaction and confidence that u have dual professional degrees,,,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: