Easy Office
LCI Learning

CFA from ICFAI Tri...

Page no : 2
(Guest)

can i join CFA programme  offered by ICFAI tripura ? is there any ban on ICAI student/member ?

(Guest)

i m  1sem student  of  ICFAI ,chennai .i want to do CFA.is it beneficial for me . what  r its prospects.any waiver for ICFAIian.iwann to do MBA in FINANCE& INVESTMENT from my college.

(Guest)

i m  1sem student  of  ICFAI ,chennai .i want to do CFA.is it beneficial for me . what  r its prospects.any waiver for ICFAIian.iwann to do MBA in FINANCE& INVESTMENT from my college.

CA. Yayati Tyagi (Service) (1512 Points)
Replied 19 May 2008

hi Gaurav, if you are going for MBA (finance and investment), you must go for US CFA (not ICFAI CFA) , ultimate course for this line

(Guest)

i want to do MBA in finance please tell me the fee structure and timimg

(Guest)

i want to do MBA finance please suggest me.

Shaily (CA Student) (24 Points)
Replied 11 August 2008

Originally posted by :Amit Khandelia
" Dear All,

Don't you all feel distressed with the way Indian Institutes are behaving?

I just don’t understand the logic behind banning courses in India. Are we afraid of better courses grappling our students? Instead, why don’t we raise our standard than banning globally recognized institutes like CFA, US?

Ultimately who is the loser? It is not ICAI or ICFAI, Tripura but poor students...

Aside to Amrita, I would suggest you to go for International course like FRM or CPA rather than CFA from Tripura. Since you are already pursuing CA, I don’t think CFA from Tripura University will add more value to your CA degree.

Disclaimer: I am a Chartered Accountant and Company Secretary who is victim of this illogical policy.

CA Amit K Khandelia.

"

hi Amit,

i am CA PCC student.my pcc xam is in nov this year. ica final will b in nov 2010, i was  thinking that meantime y not take up additional course like CFA.

plz tell me should i take up cfa(icfai) or cfa(us)????

or else out of these which option would be best,

1)CA+ CFA INDIA

2)CA+ CFA (US)

3)CA+ CFA(INDIA) +MBA

4)CA+ MBA

as u cn c i m thoroughly confused, plz plz plz guide me....

preferably directly mail me: rohinishaily @ gmail.com    bec i dont really visit this sie...plz do me such favour...

thanx a lot,

waiting in anticipation

shaily

akhila bandaru (employee) (58 Points)
Replied 20 August 2008

Can someone share with me question papers of previous ICFAI CFA 1st group please.

Gayathri (Chartered Accountant) (286 Points)
Replied 20 August 2008

what is the eligibility & procedure fr enroling to CFA (US)

(Guest)

is it really beneficial to do cfa with ca.

and what r the placement opputunities.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: