EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

CCI Members please read..Sad News,..

Page no : 3

(Guest)

An excellent discussion by ram & bharat. An awesome conclusion by surendra kumar sir.

Bhav Bhuti Sharma (Towards Professionalism )   (823 Points)
Replied 01 June 2011

after reading this one one dialoge comes in my mind 

" HAR DESH PERFECT NAHI HOTA , US DESH KO PERFECT BANNA PADTA HAI .. {No country is perfect, we have to work to make it perfect. }

CA. Dashrath Maheshwari (TaXpert) (15103 Points)
Replied 01 June 2011

I agree with Mr. Raam, The truth is... Public behaves like a puppet of politicians, they controls their thread by mean of emotions, money, punishment, or by any manner whatsoever. 

Hope you remember the story of Ant and Grasshopper, where Ant has build a house for the coming rainy season by working too hard and Grasshopper has did nothing for the future. But at the time of rainy season he got reservation from government as public created pressure to give hiim a quota. He got the house of that Ant under reservation scheme!!! this is what happening to the hard working public of India !

You can read the full story here:

Why-india-is-still-"developing"-only

santhosh (Student) (1174 Points)
Replied 01 June 2011

Excellent Discussions... Most of us very much keen to get discussed about this situation rather than to get corrected..... First of all we have to be united and fight against this. Bribing is one of the unaviodable thing in our nation. Even those person fighthing against it also used to bribe in their individual unavoidable situation....

HOW CAN WE RELEASE OUR INDIA FROM THIS................................

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26263 Points)
Replied 01 June 2011

People will be united when there would be  leaders. 

We are facing acute shortage of leaders in our country. 

This is an opportunity to be a leader !

See the POWER of an innocent person Anna Hazare. 

Believe in The Power of People !  Since everyone is facing troubles due to corruption; hence it is an opportunity to fight against corruption as a leader. 

You might not get a penny initially; but your  pen  is enough to awake India.

Make a Mission of your life. 

Start your activities now......... at a very small level. 

Every big organisation was formed with 2-3 people only. So there is no need to  discuss  unnecessarily what a single person can do !

To be a leader :

Read,  Analyse, Think, Command and Motivate people to do what is required.

Tantya Tope failed in his mission to get India independant but still he is remembered due to 1857 fight against British Rule. Because next  leaders could know what were the mistakes so that these should never be repeated. 

The only thing required is : 

Commit yourself. 

3 Like

(Guest)

first   of   all   thanks  for  all  of  u  to be  part  of  discussio  spec.  the  source of  motivation  for  me  to surendra  sir    but  sorry  to  say  sir  i  might be  wrong  but the   comments   from   you  on  osha  had  hurted  me  alot  ,  might be  u  had  not  read  much  about  him . he  is  the  person  who  tells  the  truth  and  second  he  had  shown  a  very correct  form  of  taking  all the things  agreed  to u  on that  

he  had  very  different  ideas    but   basic  form  he had  given  is  very corrct  . 

back  to the  discussion  on  which  we  are  upto :- 

1.  what  u  guys  things  farmers  are  been  cheated,  guys   u  r  living  in 2011  not  in  1980  where  any one can  be  cheated  they are  more  smart  ppl ,  i  tell the  example   to  sale  the  material  they first  call  from  reliance  to the  5  places  to confirm  the  prices  then  they  sale  the material  , and  what  u r  telling about  them  they  are  not  so  good  as u  r  talking  , what  they  do  they  take  loans  from  bank  to  grow  cotton  , now  they  sale  the material  to  cci  and  get the  payment  from  bank  , bank  pays  them  but   taking  away  there  loans  with  very  less  4 %  intrest  but  no  they  are  crap  they  dnt  want  to  pay  back  the  money  they  sale  to  others and  take  alllll   the  money  by them selves  

what  u  tell  abt  this  ppl ,  the   mental  structure  is  different  ,  a  man  is  more happy  to have  booze  with  rs. 50  rather  than  taking  food  for his  childrens  .  one  more thing  i tell  u  on diwali  we  pay  bonus  to  every  labour   near  abt  25000  every  one  of  them  get , now the  factory  restart   on  panchmi  ,  rather  than  saving  those  25000  what  this  guys  do  ,  they  play  cards  enjoy  by   drinking  all  the  day  and  night   ,  if   u  ask  them t o come  back    to  work  they  tell  they  are  not  intrested  unless and  until  u  pay  300  rather  than  200     this  goes  on   till the  time  they  dnt  finish  with  25000  ths  which  they have  if  they  got  finish  they are  ready  to work   what  ever u pay . 

suppose  if  u  earn   10000  extra   what  u  do  u  try  to  improve  u  standard  of  livning  do  some  for  u  r  future  but  what  this  guys  do  , they  stop  working  till  this  10000  dnt  get  over  .  

is  the  way  things  to be  work  out  no  and  why  u  guys  things  mill  owners  dnt  work  ,  what  u  know about  them  first  of  all  ,  the  farmer  atleast  have a  sleep  in night  a mill  owner  dnt  ,  they  use  to  think  about many  thigns  first  purchases  then  production  then  sale  then   get back the  money   ,  what  u  think  we  are  doing  a  time  pass or  something  but   that  not  the  fact  again  i  can  give  u  100  of  such  examples   of  each and  everything  about what  i m telling .  u mean  to say  a  ca  who  is  sitting  in the  office  is  not  doing anything  the  ricksa wala  is  more  more  hard  worker  then  him  ....before  telling  anything  atleast  thing  twice  

again  what  about  anna  hazare   10000    anna  hazara  cant  even   do anything  unless and  until  the  menatality  of  the   ppl  change  and  we  want  every  one to be  non  corrupt  expect  us ,  first  give  up the  idear  do the  very small things  follow  each  and  every  rule  and  thats  impossible  ,  u  know when  u  buy  a  car  and  take  out  from the  showroom   u can  be  fined  for  23  reasons  if  not  more ,  so  as  soon  as  u take  off the  car  u  r  car  is  suppose  to be  with  police  now  u  have  2  option  to take  care  at  home  and  do  puja  or  give  it  to  police  what  u will do  ,   u pay  rs., 400  to police wala  and  take  u r  car  home .

everything  is  same  and  plllz    stop  crying  for  each and  everything  ,  we  all  are  not   so  clean that  we  blame  others   .  lets  go  around  i will tell u the  only  way  to get  away  with  corruption  and  again  i  m not there  at  the  time  of  emergency  but  what  i  read  and  heard  about  it   . MR.  SANJAY  GHANDI  WAY   that  the  only  way   things  can  be  started  in  marwadi  there  is  a  common  things  we  tell :-  gahu   ke  sath  dhan  bhi  pista  hai  ....if  u  guys  are  ready  to be  dhan  to  get  part  of  the  gahu  and  suffer  for  few  years  then  we  can  get  away  with  corruptions  

and  u  guys  tells    that   we  are  going to be  super  power   ...this  looks   good  in  books and  very  good  to  listen  on the  tea  table  ,  but  in  fact  it  not  possible  we  are  just  copy  cat  we  did   copy  of   SSI   concept  from  china  , and  if  u had  seen  SSI  in china  u  come  to know what  ssi  we  had  not  even  copy  it  properly .  

again  china  is  running   on  3  way   infrasturcture  and  we  are  ....we  all  know 

what  the  hell  u  ppl  thing  that   to  get   a  good  salary  ,  to  watch  a  movie  with  u  r  wife,  to play  with  children  on sundays  and  keep  the  yearly  sub  to  sip  will  all the life  means  its  not that  simple  guys  and  plz  stop  blaming  others  and  atleast  i can  tell   u  guys  atleast  stop  blaming  a  guy  with  car  in  every  accident  with   cycle   wala 

Bharath (C.A,C.S) (3983 Points)
Replied 01 June 2011

ACTUALLY THERE NEEDS TO BE A GOOD LEADERSHIP RESPONSIBILITY TO BE UNDERTAKEN AS TOLD BY SURENDRA SIR,...

I FIND VERY FEW POLITICIANS WHO ARE PERFECT IN THE DISCHARGE OF DUTIES,...

ONE OF MY GRTEST INSPIRATION IS APJ ABDUL KALAM,..IF ALL THE POLITICIANS WERE LIKE HIM THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN NO PROBLEM,....

I JUST WANT TO SAY EVENTUALLY THAT LETS NOT BALME EACH AND OTHERS AGAIN AND AGAIN,....

IF U FEEL LIKE DOING SOMETHING FOR OTHERS GO AHEAD,....DONT WAIT FOR OTHERS AND DONT EXPECT HELP HELP FROM OTHERS,...MAY BE SOMEONE ELSE WIL BE INSPIRED BY WHAT U DID ,....THATS D WAY TO MAKE SOME PROGRESS,....

(Guest)

be  the one  bharat  rather  than  asking  to  lead  why  dnt  u join the  politics  by  urself  and   set  the  example  how  to provide the best  leadership ,   

APJ   aka    is   a  very  good  person  but  tell me  onething  what  he  did  as  a  politican  so  u can  call  him a  good  politician  ,  let  me  know  the  single  action  taken  by  him  as  good  as  to call him a  good  politican  its  toooo  like  u  r  calling  a  saint  person  to  get  the  consolidation  of  accounts  , dnt  u  think  that  

yes   if   changes  are  suppose  to be  come they will  and  time  will  take  it  course  of  action  by  itself  there are  the ways to get  away  with   the  corruption  everyone  know  the way  but  no one  ready  to  pay  for  it  

first  thing  provide  me  one  good  act  by  Apj   TO  CALL  HIM  A  GOOD  POLITICAN  RATHER  THAN  A  GOOD  HUMAN  AS  U  SAID  

Bharath (C.A,C.S) (3983 Points)
Replied 01 June 2011

BHAI RAM, I DIDNT CAL HIM A POLITICIAN,....I CALLED HIM MY INSPIRATION,..HE IS GOOD IN HIS BEHAVIOR GENIUS IN HIS THINKIN AND SIMPLE IN LIVING,...

I SAID IF ALL THE POLITICIANS BE LIKE HIM THEN IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER,...

HE IS NOT A POLITICIAN ,.EVERYONE KNOWS THAT,....BUT HIS WORDS ARE REALLY GOOD TO INCULCATE SOME GOOD MANNERS IN EVERYONE,...

NOW UR ASKING ME TO JOIN POLITICS,....OK COOL,..I DONT THINK POLITICS IS THE ONLY WAY TO SERVE PEOPLE,....I HAVE MANY AVENUES TO SERVE PEOPLE,..

I ALREADY MENTIONED THAT I AM DOING THAT,....I DONT WANT TO GET MUCH DEEPER INTO THAT,..

I AM VERY GLAD THAT U TOOK UR TIME IN POSTING AND CREATING A  GOOD ENVIRONMENT,...

1 Like

mayank agarwal (CA fianlist BCOM(H) CS student )   (577 Points)
Replied 01 June 2011

join movement of baba ramdev on 4th june & bring revolution in india .

everything that you mentioned is happening just because of our enslaved mind , enslaved sysytem .

we still consider our culture & our country as inferior .

social inequality is increasing due to wrong policy of government & corruption .

M. N. JHA (CA) (8316 Points)
Replied 01 June 2011

I dont think baba ramdev motives is end of corruption. . . . . . May be i m wrong. . . . .but its my thinking

(Guest)

agreee to  u  jha  u r  right  its  not    anything  more than  a   publicity  stunt   nothing  can  be  gain  out  of  it  from the  baba ramdev  tell me what  happen  after  anna  hazare  even  

had  babu  stop  taking  bribes  or   any  system  change  had  u  seen  in  any offices  

or   u  find that  ppl   had  change  after  that  nothing  will  happen  with  this  all  things 

1 Like

Replied 01 June 2011

anna sahab's movement was about eradication of corruption from the main source . that is the people sitting on the top seat . moreover for removal of corruption from ground leve we need "right to recall"  , baba ramdev has demanded right to recall too. once rtr come in india , every government officer can be kicked out directly by public .

baba ji' movement is not a publicity stunt , all the patriotics who are proud of being bhrarati are giving their full support to him irrespective of religion & region .

agar baba ka movement successfull hota hai to

- britisher ke banaye gaye laws jo ki hame gulaam bana ke rakhne ke liye banaye gaye the , wo khatm honge , aur unki jagah hamare desh ki conditions aur requirements ke hisaab se naye law banenge .

- corrupt , rapist , adulterator  ko capital punishment milega

- hamare desh ka kaam kaaj hamari mother tongue me hoga

baba ramdev asha ki kiran hain .

Replied 01 June 2011

aur haan 400 lakh crore rupee waapis desh ki economy me aa jayenge .

Replied 01 June 2011

Originally posted by : Mr. JHA
I dont think baba ramdev motives is end of corruption. . . . . . May be i m wrong. . . . .but its my thinking

what make you doubt about baba ji's movement ?

please tell me the reason , i hope i can clarify your doubts .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: