EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

CCI Members please read..Sad News,..

Page no : 2

Sasanka Bhalaki (Student) (1935 Points)
Replied 31 May 2011

Raam ji u r awesome..u r right.no one in this world is here to help others..because everyone earned income by doing hardwork and not in simpler way and so no one will be interested in helping poor from their sweat.

I just wanted to ask u onething..there are two people..one who is having more knowledge..and one who is having less knowledge..in ur words..the person who is having more knowledge had got the knowledge by doing hardwork..and so he should not share his knowledge with the one who has less knowledge.!!

In the same way.there is a farmer and a rice miller..here farmer does hardwork more than the ricemiller by facing somuch difficulties but rice miller is benifiting more..but u said doing hard work will earns money but in this situation farmer should become richer ..but he is not..in this situation don't u think that miller is exploiting..

See Dirubhai ambani and TATA worked hard came up and became richer..but they never asked their children to come from bottom level and become rich..since they earned they asked them to develop..and offcourse they have businesses they have become rich..

but we have seen somany poor people whise children are very inteliigent but due to caste systems and several problems they are unable to to read ..even though they try hard for being educated do u think that they will get nice studies..this is not gandhian days fo getting everything which we think..

so there is nothing wrong in asking rich people in donating some amount to poor..or no need of money ..can't they just buy books for the government schools..can't they donate some part of land for houses for poor..because everything cannot be done by the government...every single citizen in India should feel responsible for helping poor..

coming to me..i myself give clothes to the poor ..will offer groceries to the poor..will provide books for poor students..and educating two students who are not able to finish their acadamics ..though we are earning we are not selfish in spending money..as the rich people do..

What is wrong in in small drops make an ocean quote..do u think everything in the world done faster..even in the story of crow and the pot..crow started throwing somany stones for sipping water..in the same way..gandhiji also got the people slowly not all of a sudden..Anna Hazare also started singly but  later a oceanic crowd is supporting him..so everything will be started with the number one ..let it take years but there will be development possible.

2 Like

(Guest)

1,we  are  not talking about  knowledge  in  studies  we are talking about  business  knowledge  and  no  one will share  tell me the  one  person  who  given the  formula  to  make  the  medicines , colddrinks  or  even  any  food . 

2.    why  u  take  a  physical  work  is  only  hard  work  ,  the  rice miller  take  risk  and work  much  more than  farmer  .   so  who  is  suppose to earn  more  u mean  to say  if  a  person  sitting  in  ac  office  and  enjoy  his life  dnt  work  at all ,  work  means  to  utilize  the  things  at  there  best  use  

3.  why  they  want that  tell  me  onething  u  r  father  work  hard  to  grow  u  up  does  he  want  u  to face the  same  things  ...u   just  need  to  make  a foundation  then  building  gets  on  it  very easily 

4. every  one  can  get what  they  want  but  yes  the  scarifice  and  work  depends  upon person to person and second  thing  if  u  have a  quality  no one can  stop  u  i  can  give  u 100  example on that  

5.  yes  we  can  ask  rich  people  to donate  but  its  depend  upon there wish  why  u  are  asking them  as  u r  right  ,   do  u  ready  to give  half  of u r  food  everyday  to begger  on road  no na  then ...

6.   they  had  seen  the  world  no  one  help  others  i  can  tell it  by  myself  no  one there to help  me out  when  i started to work  now i  had  lots  of  people  to work   i give  u a  small  example 

a  guy  need  some  material  on  credit  for  15  days  no  one  provided him  but  the  same  guy  when  got  a  good  amount  of  success  get  the  credit  of  90 days  without  asking  y  

just  what  matter  no  one  intrested  in money  u have  they  are  intrested  in  that   there  money  is safe with  u 

in  business  really   cash  dnt  matter  u  get  as  much  as  u want  if  and if   the  ppl  have  trust  on u  that  there money  is  safe with  u  .

and  for  the  last  thing  u  said  no  one  is  willing  too   if  any one  donate  anything  they want there name   in  life  u get  at  certain stage  where    u need  name  more than  money  its  a  soc  status  and  anna hazare  ......let  see  what  happen with  him  we  both  are  here   ....do  u  rem  one  person  in mumbai  mucipal  commissioner  someone  i dnt  even  rem  the name  told  the  same things  few  years  back  where is  he  now  ...........

so  chill  and  be  successful  in life   others  will follow  u  

its  all  crab  that  help  others and  all  ....ya    u  can  think  this  on  education and  all level  but in  business  no  one  do  and  no  one  even  ready to do 

2 Like

M. N. JHA (CA) (8316 Points)
Replied 01 June 2011

In andhra pradesh govt hospital, one child dead due non availibility of injection of rs. 4 hundred only. . . . . What we can say about it. . . . . .??? I think we can say but we cant do that.. . . . . . . ::::::((((((
1 Like

M. N. JHA (CA) (8316 Points)
Replied 01 June 2011

All time most difficult question having no answer- WHERE IS NO CORRUPTION ??. . . . . . . . Kabhi Kabhi Dil me khyal aata hai ki me aakhir kya kar rahu aur kyu?? Ans dhund raha hu, kya aapke pas hai koi answer ??
1 Like

(Guest)

every  the  same  story  and  every one is  blaming  the  corruption  will  u  tell me  who  had  made  this  corrution  to   come  .....we  are  only  responsible  

i  will  tell  u  a  story  :-    suppose  2  friends    become  ca  today ,  one  is  corrupt  and  another  is  non  corrupt  ,  the    first  guy  who is  corrupt    have  everything  ,  his  childened  are  happy  , the  non  corrupt  just  struggeling  in  life  .... now  after  20  years  both are  setting  togther  and  u   just  went  to talk to u  ....to  whom  u  talk  very  well and  u  deserves  the  more  respect  in  u  eyes  among  the  both  ????????

answer  this  one  bas  .....i   know  we  all  respect  the  guy  who  is  successful ,  we  will tell  that  the  other  one  is  unsucessful  in  life  ...the  day  we  change this  attitute   everything  is  going to be fine ....but  we  will not change  and  we  will  blame  others  ..that  the  basic  things  are  

we   ourself  want to be  corrupt  but  we  want  everyone  else  should  be   clean  and  proper  why  so 

2 Like

CA. Raghav Goyal (CA Practice) (150 Points)
Replied 01 June 2011

101% agreed with RAAM sir....

But...

If we are so concerned about this curse of corruption AROUND US AND OUR FAMILIES....

And we, as a SOLE, ISOLATED, UN-UNITED PERSON, cannot do any thing against this GIANT OF CORRUPTION....

They why not to TIE UP WITH THOSE WHO CAN DO THIS (like Swami RAMDEV in is SATYAGRAH MAVEMENT)???!!!!!

BUT NO!!!! We are so egoistic and busy in our daily schedule and earning monies that

we can't even join those people who are fighting against corruption for us...

Bas pankhe ke neeche beith kar CAclubindia pe coments likh diya or chhutti... or 4-5 din baad sab bhul jayenge.

(I m sorry to use these type of rude words but this comment was only for those people who have commented on this forum but khud kuch karne ko teyar nahi ...)

2 Like

R.Veeraraghavan (CMA) (226 Points)
Replied 01 June 2011

It is not India Indians who have brought this fate down to us , it is human ambition,it is the paper money,it is the basic instinct to rule others,it is the entire human race which continuously engage in destroying the environment and once that is done the entire human race is at stake.

Humans are generally good at speaking but hardly efforts are made to transform physically and metaphysically.The voice of good charactered people do submerge in the noises of greed.The greedy expresses and justifies their position always.

All religious books talk about sharing of wealth and knowledge -compassion to environment and love to humans.It is rare exposition these days.

People are now talking of comparative corruption,justifying means to the end,lack of transperancy is another important factor.

Trading money for money is the greatest evil this society has imbibed.

If one talks all this he will simply be called negative-utopian and persons with inability!!!

People love easy ways to hard principles.

Be Yajnya Dhawn and Tapa principle laid by Lord Krishna in Geeta or  Aparigraha, astyeya by jainism or Zakat and charity of Abrahamic religion all lay emphasis on re-distribution.

Constitutions of polity in geographies addresses social issues of equality in unlimited proportion but they lay at rest in books.

The civilization is zooming towards a great doom where false prophets and thiefs lay the fundamentals of survival and phathom the depth of destruction

3 Like

Replied 01 June 2011

To add one more thing to what i stated above:

Business and goodness are ways apart, opposites,unfortunately the world which is supposed to simmer the ill effects of business greed through governance miserably failed in spirit though every geography enshrined the same in letter in a beautiful song that never is heard.

Bharath (C.A,C.S) (3983 Points)
Replied 01 June 2011

RAAM I KNOW UR BEING TOO MUCH PRACTICAL &ITS RIGHT TO BE SO,..

BUT A COIN HAS TWO SIDES,........TRUTH IS THERE IN WHAT I AM SAYING AND ALSO WHAT UR SAYING TOO,....

REGARDING STRUGGLE EACH AND EVERY PERSON WIL HAVE TO FACE IT,...U KNOW WHAT ,I HAVE GONE  THROUGH ALMOST ALL KINDS OF THEM,....I DONT WANT TO MENTION IT COZ ITS QUITE PERSONAL,...

BUT OUR OWN PROBLMS SHOULDNT MAKE US BLIND TOWARDS OTHERS PROBLEMS,...

REGARDING WHAT I DID,I AM NOT BOASTING ABOUT MY ACHIEVEMENTS,.BUT AS U ASKED I AM SAYING,..."I AM ASSOCIATED WITH MISSIONARIES OF CHRIST FOR ORPHANS" IN VIJAYAWADA,..

**DONT THINK I AM PROMOTING ANY RELIGION COZ I AM A HINDU**,..

NOW SEE ITS NOT ABT WHAT U DID OR WHAT I DID,.....ITS ABT CREATING AWARENESS,...

THERE ARE STILL GRT PEOPLE DOING GRT SERVICE IN INDIA,.....

GOING AGAINST SOMETHING IS EASY BUT THE REAL WORK COMES WHEN U NEED TO GO IN FAVOUR OF SOMETHING,...

NOW ITS UPON EACH AND EVERY ONES OWN PERSPECTIVE ON HOW THEY LOOK UP THIS ISSUE,...

Replied 01 June 2011

Great personalities like the Mahatma Gandhi have not only talked they walked over it.The bully was so much frightened over his popularity as a personality and his mission, we all no what happened to him immediately when it came to a point as to who will rule and immediately after the ruler was established his point of attention to serve the community was read as threat bearing nuisance value and result is evident.

The above is recent history but there are innumerable instances recorded in our books where rakshas-ill willed people were troubling the sadhus and many got killed,ther are only few instances of sadhus resisting rakshas-Parasuram was one who wanted to avenge the entire warrior clan.

But the human race faced destruction when the evil establishes exception as rule and today i am confident to say the ill deeds are rule of the day!

Satvir Singh (Newly minted CA) (1733 Points)
Replied 01 June 2011

To quote Mahatma Gandhi "BE THE CHANGE U WANT TO SEE"

Even if u alone can't fight the whole corrpution of India, but you can gather people and lead them to fight, like Anna hazare did (i won't name ramdev, bcoz i personally have doubt over his intentions).

Negative and postitive things go side by side, not just in India, but everywhere. Its about on which things we want to pay more emphasis.

India is one of fastest growing countries.

India is world's largest democracy.

Inspite of huge population, our election are largely free and fair.

India contributed the most to mathematics (for benefit of whole world)

Indians are one of the most hard working ppl around the world.

there are lots and lots of more positive points.  The list is never going to end. It just depends upon which way u want to see. If corruption is eliminated, do u think India will be a prefect country. Do you think USA or UK doesn't have any negative points??

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26263 Points)
Replied 01 June 2011

A Very Good discussion on Bad Atmosphere in India ! 

Until critical discussion is made on an issue; it is not useful and effective. Here effective means sound intake into the minds of the public. We see long hours are expended on a critical issue and after some years a report running into some thousand odd pages is published by some experts. Still it is not effective. Why ? Because public is not involved in it.  

Discussion makes the topic more interesting and worthful. 

I thank both of you : Bharath and Ram ( you both are brothers ).

Bharath worships Ram and Ram loves Bharath. 

We should not argue who is correct. We should try to know what is correct. 

Healthy Discussion can be had when point of issue is very important and different people have different opinions on the same issue. They try to solve the problems in different manners. It is really interesting and a matter of Managment.

See, Leaders think and put solutions about the problems whereas followers talk only about problems.

For a Leader, every problem gives him an issue to prove his leadership. 

In 1978, I read about Anna Hazare when very few persons were knowing about  him in India. Now whole world is knowing him. After twenty more years; he will be worshipped like a God in India (  right now we believe so ).

I also include some more names here.

Baba Ramdev !

Nobody was knowing him 10 years before.

Another name, Osho !

He explained in altogether different way how one should live his life. 

Both of them lived for their Mission. 

When Osho emerged, nobody thought that this person will have 80 cars by delivering lectures on philosophy ! Even nobody imagined that his lectures would be listened all over the world. Nobody thought that he will be known as a Danger Man for Christians. 

Similarly, when Baba Ramdev emerged; nobody thought  he will be able to collect cores of rupees for the sake of upliftment of society and revolution in the field of Yoga. What work he has done so far in the field of Yoga; nobody else did in last 2000 years in the histroy of India !

Leaders will be criticized all the time. But they will not listen to anybody. They listen the inner voice of their soul. If that is divine, they will achieve it. There is not a question of thinking like a prudent man who looks only on surrounding situations. 

A Leader should be a Deaf but not a Blind. He should see the surrounding situations and then he should take decisions to implement.

Whatever is happening in India, in the City where we live, in Streets and in our home...........should be carefully seen.

If the problem could be solved withint minutes by anybody; no issue was there.

5 Like

Sasanka Bhalaki (Student) (1935 Points)
Replied 01 June 2011

Actually u guys are right..no one will donate without getting any fame in the country..evryone feels that after donating some money they must be praised..i agree it..but let them have their name..on the stone in front of the thing which they donated..but we require the help..let it be in any way..

Coming to the rice miller and farmer..u said that rice miller works hard then farmer..?? how? without farmer do u think he will get rice for milling..but everyone is cheting farmer in paying less money..why is this should happen? Do u think without farmers hardwork we are living in the world..if the farmer go for a strike there will be no one who will live...But still facing all difficulties he is producing rice for the sake of country..in such situation Government and people who buy rice from the farmers are not obliged to pay nice fare to their SWEAT..no u r treating it as intelligence of Millers ..but i am saying the exploiting the hardwork of farmers..

I don't have any right  to ask the rich people to donate the poor..i am just asking to think through heart by seeing the poor..this is humanity..if anyone in the road meets with accident u or me is helping him to take hospital for First aid or anything..why humanity..that is why i am asking to donate..

offcourse there are somany days which i can say i donated my full food who are in hungry may be beggers..i took them to hotel and helped in feeding their hungry..sometimes i used to walk to my home from my college by donating my money without hesitating this just i am doing not for fame or everyone should praise me..i can't see one who is struggling infront me..if i can i will do it..i am not forcing anyone i am just saying helping the poor is like serving the GOD..it is my personal opinion..if we live our life lke my family... my job..my money then no use of living..

See noone will beleive us by just saying we are here to serve the poor plz donate or follow us..we should prove ourself by doing good things ..firstly we have to spend from our pocket rather asking from others..once u start it everyone will follow..

Corruption comes from us individually..if we start bribing the employees for our work done..then it is makes them in expecting the bribe for their work done..just stop giving bribe..offcourse our work will be stopped..but it will be satisfactory that we are not part of corruption..For our driving license they will ask some bribe.if not they will cancel our license..can't we travel in auto or bus ..can't we apply in some other place..offcourse..yes..but bever encourage corruption..

offcourse oppsoing all such acticities create disturbances in life..but everyone should face it..for a better country..what i said here is i follow them regularly..i am not here just for discussiong..if u do i will say to others..if not i won't even reply here.

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26263 Points)
Replied 01 June 2011

Why we prefer Pizza than a delicious Indian made Samosa ? 

Why we prefer Night Culture Parties than a Family Function ?

Why we do dance  at year ending party  ?

Why we see the cricket match ?

The reasons are we live in dual mentality. We want to experience as many things as we could. People want change in their life and ultimately when change happens; they again want the Original Living !

What more should I say when I am engaged in  the profession of a chartered accountancy !

When I joined CA, I found there were so many Auditing firms in Kolkata with high dignity and integrity.  There was a fear of the Auditor in the staff of the Auditees.

Then I saw there were so many tax evaders who adopted practice of making money white with then help of bogus public issue applications by taking resort to Telephone Directory  ( taking out Name and Addresses of Applicant ). 

Now we can decide where they stand !

At another side; I see the growth of I T Professionals. Despite the threat of virus and hackers, they try hard to make the system workable all the time.

The same way is required to be adopted by the Chartered Accountants to be fully honest towards their profession. That is not present and for this reason emphasis is being made on Ethics and Corporate Governance.  

A 70% portion of income earned by Big Fours is due to consultancy.

It means rather than certifying records without full satisfaction thereon, CAs should have mastery over one subject and they should devote some of their time to serve commerce students to seed integrity in young India. 

3 Like

(Guest)

An excellent discussion by ram & bharat. An awesome conclusion by surendra kumar sir.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: